one month passed no phone

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I need your help as I have not received my phone(Lumia 920) from Nokia care. It's been over a month now and I am still waiting. I tried calling them hundreds of times and they give the same damn reason the phone is dispatched from the head office but the courier is yet to arrive. I am fed up and frustrated and want to know what do I do to get heard by Nokia. I have also tweeted many times but there too I get the same reply that your case has been escalated to the relevant team and they will get back to you. Should I mail to Elop? What do I do please help me.

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Have you asked for package tracking information?
What is the 'relevant team'? have you asked?
No I have not asked for tracking and I don't think they will provide it to me but still I will ask for it today when I call them. And also I will have go on twitter and ask them which team. Thanks for the suggestions.

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I remember back in the day my HTC HD7 developed a problem with the proximity sensor that wouldn't let you hang up on a call.
I talked to HTC, they determined the problem (faulty hardware), and sent out a replacement phone right away. I was able to keep using my phone (such as it was) until the replacement arrived. Once the replacement arrived I sent the defective handset back in the same box that included a pre-paid return shipping label.

Fast Forward several years and I have an in warranty Lumia 1020 that has a defective microphone. Nokia wants me to send the phone to them and wait without a usable phone while they take "at least" 14 business days to repair it.

I know of at least one lesson Nokia could learn from HTC.

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I remember back in the day my HTC HD7 developed a problem with the proximity sensor that wouldn't let you hang up on a call.
I talked to HTC, they determined the problem (faulty hardware), and sent out a replacement phone right away. I was able to keep using my phone (such as it was) until the replacement arrived. Once the replacement arrived I sent the defective handset back in the same box that included a pre-paid return shipping label.

Fast Forward several years and I have an in warranty Lumia 1020 that has a defective microphone. Nokia wants me to send the phone to them and wait without a usable phone while they take "at least" 14 business days to repair it.

I know of at least one lesson Nokia could learn from HTC.

That's good from HTC but I am not sure they would do the same here in India.

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday again I called the Nokia Care Center and the person again gave me the same reason the phone has not yet arrived. I asked them for tracking number and the person gave me Nokia Customer Care number. I called Nokia Customer Care and the person said that your phone was dispatched on 11th feb and was received by Nokia Care Center on 15th feb. Now I am really pissed off that my phone is with them and they always say that the courier is still not received. I don't know what to do right now. Even if I go to Nokia Care Center and ask them I don't think they will admit it. The person from Customer Care said I have taken your complaint we will revert back to you in 48hrs. But 48hrs is too much of a time and I can't wait. Please guys anybody with same problems share your experience with me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99