Beats by Dr. Dre Tour 2.0 for lumia 920?

Lesthad

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi all

By change, does anyone know if the "Beats by Dr. Dre Tour 2.0" or the "Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphone" work for the Lumia 920?
I've heard that some Dr. Dre products are not compatible at all with the Nokia devices. The play/ pause button works but the volumen controls doesn't.

Here the links:

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Amazon)

Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphone (Amazon)

So, I would like to know if the headphones above will work on a Lumia 920? or is the same?

I like to listen music with a good quality while running and/or working out. That's why I'm looking for a good headphones.

Any suggestion, advice, comment would be very appreciate :smile:

Regards!

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
not sure about those, but try nokia purity in ear head phones, made by monster as well.

Hi all

By change, does anyone know if the "Beats by Dr. Dre Tour 2.0" or the "Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphone" work for the Lumia 920?
I've heard that some Dr. Dre products are not compatible at all with the Nokia devices. The play/ pause button works but the volumen controls doesn't.

Here the links:

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Amazon)

Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphone (Amazon)

So, I would like to know if the headphones above will work on a Lumia 920? or is the same?

I like to listen music with a good quality while running and/or working out. That's why I'm looking for a good headphones.

Any suggestion, advice, comment would be very appreciate :smile:

Regards!

Lesthad

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I've thought on those. But, my only concern is if they don't slip out while running. I ask, 'cause I had an iPod Shuffle and the headphones used to slip out when jogging, running, etc..

surya kiran

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I have 2 ios compatible earphones. One is the default Apple earphones with mic bundled with iPhone and other is Klipsch s4i. None of the buttons and mic work with my Lumia 920.
I have tried earphones that are bundled with Samsung Galaxy s4 and HTC one. Bot work perfectly with my Lumia. All buttons including mic are working.
I also read in some other thread that Klipsch S4A also works fine with 920.
Hope this helps.

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I had an iPhone 6 that works perfectly with the Beats Tour 2.0. Lately I got my new Lumia 1520 and apparently they don't work properly with the new device. The volume buttons ain't functional. Only the pause/play and skip to next song that works.

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Any headset that is for apple products, like these, will not work correctly on Windows Phones. Apple uses non standard signaling for button and mic control.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3