Dear WPC Community, I recently experienced a problem with my Lumia and now hope that you can help me with this.

A few days ago I downloaded the newest version of "Nokia Touch". I was eager to test how it feels like when you turned of the vibration of the three softkeys. As this was no pleasure to me I decided to turn the vibration on again. From now on the vibration was very weak to none existent. Today I realized that when I get an email and the phone should vibrate it actually just produces the sound of vibrating. For testing purposes I downloaded the app "Simple Vibrator" an initiated a custom vibration sequence. The result: My Lumia seems not to be able anymore to vibrate. Like I mentioned before it just sounds like as it would vibrate.

I didnt dropped my phone, so this shouldnt be a hardware issue. Furthermore, I never had problems before downloading the current "Nokia Touch" App.

However, I also did some research but couldnt neither find any solution nor someone who has the same problem. What I definetly can say so far is that a factory reset did not helped.

Hopefully there is someone who has the right advice, so that I dont have to wait several weeks for my Lumia to be repaired.
    03-03-2014 11:09 AM
    Did you try the soft or hard reset?

Maybe try downloading Hardware Tests and perform the Vibration one. Most likely it IS a hardware conflict. Software conflict is less likely.
    03-09-2014 12:44 AM