Hi all!

Just signed for AppStudio to get wp 8.1 updates earlier. Anyway after that my phone tells me that I've update so I update my phone... or at least trying... Now I ve rolling wheels going on...

Okay... how long should I wait so see is it happening something or not? Now my update progress bar has got about 3 mm and it's staying there...

I've tried power + volume down once and volume up -down - power - down combination once and now it has been in this situation 20 minutes after this last key combination. I know we have a thread for fix bricked phone but then I need to install all over again (if I've understood right).

What I haven't tried is waiting my battery dying and then attach power cable...
    03-07-2014 07:45 AM
    I've tried power + volume down once and volume up -down - power - down combination once and now it has been in this situation 20 minutes after this last key combination. I know we have a thread for fix bricked phone but then I need to install all over again (if I've understood right).

What I haven't tried is waiting my battery dying and then attach power cable...
    Was contemplating getting the update early myself via the AppStudio process...but I didn't even think it was available a month ago. Anyway...have an update? What did it take to fix it?

And just to get on the same page, those 'rolling wheels' are typically called the 'gears', might help if you were searching for others with the same issue.
    04-09-2014 09:25 AM
    The same thing happened to me. Just wait, it will eventually spring back to life. I don't think the progress bar moves, mine didn't. I thought it was stuck and i was about to restore my phone but thankfully it finished the update.

does anyone know what the update includes?
    Last edited by agd87; 04-11-2014 at 04:49 AM.
    Curtieson likes this.
    04-09-2014 06:51 PM
    does anyone know what the update includes?
    There have been a lot of updates on that. Check out this article for a good recap.

Windows Phone 8.1 Features | Windows Phone Central
    04-10-2014 11:02 AM
    There have been a lot of updates on that. Check out this article for a good recap.

Windows Phone 8.1 Features | Windows Phone Central
    Thank you. However, it wasn't the 8.1 update i received it was something else.
    Last edited by agd87; 04-11-2014 at 04:48 AM.
    04-10-2014 01:18 PM
    Thank you. However, it wasn't the 8.1 update i received it was something else. I'm assuming the update will allow me to run apps that i create in the app studio before they are published to the store but I'm not sure.
    Ahh, you meant specific to the Preview for Developers version of WP8.1.

Not sure...but I know of a great resource to go to find it out! WPCentral's Preview for Developers forum!

Preview for Developers - Windows Phone Central Forums
    agd87 likes this.
    04-10-2014 02:35 PM
    Ahh, you meant specific to the Preview for Developers version of WP8.1.

Not sure...but I know of a great resource to go to find it out! WPCentral's Preview for Developers forum!

Preview for Developers - Windows Phone Central Forums
    Great, Thanks. I didn't know about this section of the forum.
    Curtieson likes this.
    04-10-2014 02:47 PM