920 won't connect USB to any pc's but power work.

RichaardFinland

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 920 is flashed with AMBER French then to black of course .. i forgot when it happened but it will not for the life of anything connect to usb... i see nothing in device manager .. I see nothing in explore:crying:r.. the whole sha bang a bang..

I refused to re install drivers and upper-filter procedure and etc because it does this on all PC's.. not just my two. So anyone know whats the deall ? Phone sounds fu'eed.. it also gives me charge notification like 5 seconds late.. ish and disconnects like 3-4 seconds late... when charging .. WTTFF :shocked::confused:?> help me.. I wish at&t could give me an early upgrade.. I want the 1020 ..but refuse to next !

anyhelp is appreciated and pat all of yourselves on the back for even being on this forum! :cool:

follow us at Finland_Friends and me @RichaardFinland for any IT questions!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried a soft reset?

Hold volume down and power together. When the phone vibrates release. Phone will restart. You may have to rest time and date. No files deleted.

If that doesn't work I suggest a hard reset. Settings -> About -> phone reset. All files will be deleted. Be sure to backup. No game data is saved unless the game developer allowed for Ondrive saving.

If you still have problems you can try this software. http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...-quietly-releases-software-recovery-tool.html

Read the instructions. This will completely wipe your phone clean and install a new firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire