integrated Facebook chat stoped working

Blac Kee

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello, does anybody else experienced this problem? Just from nowhere it can not connect to chat, from yestarday around P.M. till now. I tried everything, i removed FB account, restarted phone, etc. but it still does not work :/

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue, but it lasts for several weeks now. Tried everything u did, but no luck. Also, I cannot connect to the Messenger (Windows)

Blac Kee

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i somehow managed to work that. Try this: log into your microsoft account on computer and make a new alias, make that your primary alias.Also in your microsoft account delete your connection with facebook. Then go to facebook on your computer, go to Apps and delete your connection with microsoft. Of course, delete your FB connection from your Lumia as well. I also tried restarting phone the. Then go again to your microsoft account on computer, change your primary alias to one, which was original, delete the new created. Then setup your connection to FB in your Lumia. Also i restarted phone again. Then it worked. I can't tell you, that is the right solution, or it just somehow started to work again, but you can try this. It is working for me since.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel