Hi all,

The phone I ever loved most is now for its 4th repair and the 3rd time it was sent of to the repair facility it was replaced into a new phone. Is there something about the build quality the Lumia 920 model? This time it is the power on/off screen on/off botton which is dead.

Kind regards

Kordreng, Denmark
    04-02-2014 06:41 AM
    I own a L920 and I personally believe there is a bad batch out there. I think the design and build were rushed and that's why there's so many issues with them.

I have a couple of issues with mine but not enough that I'm going to send it in for repair. My screen is going yellow (strange since I don't use it that much) and the battery is pretty pathetic.Nothing broke yet.

There are those who have had no issues at all so like I said, I think there's a bad batch. Maybe it's time for a new phone?
    04-02-2014 07:00 AM
    Bad project for sure, that's why 925 came out, lighter, thinner, better battery life, less heat produced. Nothing you can do about it
    04-02-2014 07:58 AM
    That's crazy. I have a 920 and never had any problems with it. What were your other three problems?
    04-02-2014 09:27 AM
    As I went through 6-8 repairs in 6 months before handing over to Android (not my choice, I tried to blag a Windows Phone but apparently the systems wouldn't allow it, it had to be Android), I believe it is a bad batch. Are there any Nokia care stores in your country? After 4 repairs they usually replace the phone. Give that a try.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
    04-04-2014 04:01 AM