Melted lumia

Titaniumgiant

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
So as the world started getting the update for 8.1, I kicked off the download and install and went back to sleep. A couple of hours later still somewhat sleepy, eyes barely open, I reach out to my beloved Lucy to see what time it is and/also is my update done. As I grabbed it...AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Lucy was on fire. Well figuratively she was ultra hot to the point reflex kicked in and I threw her across the room and jumped out of my bed thinking I grabbed a piece of hot coal or something.

I then realized what had happened. Lucy somehow overheated and melted...badly.

melt.jpg

That's when it dawned on me...Lucy is on her last few breaths...a few hours later...she was gone.

RIP LUCY :(

I then initiated a chat with Nokia Support. I must say, I was impressed. I was truly prepared for a bloodbath thinking what battles I will have to go through given the fact the phone is out of warranty, true, but...but...fact remains it should not melt down. Your phone should not become a bomb just because it is out of warranty.

Needless to say I chatted briefly with a lady by the name of Annabelle. There was absolutely no hassle, nothing. She asked for pics and we exchanged nudes..LOL JK! I sent the pics of the deceased Lucy. She stated she will forward my info to the "escalation team" right away and expect something back from them soon.

The soon was not quantified, even though I tried. She couldn't promise anything except "soon".

Next day I received contact from the escalation team. Very polite fella. We discussed the situation. While still on the phone I had a return label in my email. I dropped Lucy off at fedex. I am getting my replacement tomorrow! WOHOOO!!!!

This is why I love Nokia! Awesome AWESOME experience

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Waaah.
It is actually very fortunate situation. lol.
not that Lucy died but another one will be sent in replacement of Lucy.

You should name your replacement phone "Lucky" haha. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte