I just noticed my simple calendar tile is greyed out (cannot be opened from the start screen or app list) and when I go to the store, search simple calendar, tap the entry - there are no view and share button.

Furthermore the rate and review button is disabled in the store and app list.

However if I go to any other I've installed via search or history I.e start perfect - the aforementioned buttons are there.

Tried changing regions from US to UK - hasn't worked - although it was working fine for the past few days.

Will add screenshots when I get access to a PC / laptop.

I've sent them an email.. Hopefully should have clarification soon.

In the meantime anyone else have this problem?
    05-10-2014 09:31 AM
    I just noticed my simple calendar tile is greyed out (cannot be opened from the start screen or app list) and when I go to the store, search simple calendar, tap the entry - there are no view and share button.

Furthermore the rate and review button is disabled in the store and app list.

However if I go to any other I've installed via search or history I.e start perfect - the aforementioned buttons are there.

Tried changing regions from US to UK - hasn't worked - although it was working fine for the past few days.

Will add screenshots when I get access to a PC / laptop.

I've sent them an email.. Hopefully should have clarification soon.

In the meantime anyone else have this problem?
    this is a rare problem which some user experience after 8.1 dev preview.
    i also was having this problem with xbox video as it was a system app i needed to do a hard reset as simple calendar is a store app follow this step to uninstall it.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ial-video.html
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    05-10-2014 09:44 AM
    Thanks!

Will try it when I get home and will revert.
    05-10-2014 11:09 AM
    Thanks!

Will try it when I get home and will revert.
    hope it will help you :D
    yesterday i had same problemwith onetube i uninstall it via that method only.
    but that method will not be useful if you have problem with system like i had with xbox video hope microsoft will solve this issue in upcoming updates
    05-10-2014 11:40 AM
    Got the application working but hit a snag, detailed post here to avoid double posting.

Edit: updated with link.
    05-11-2014 04:19 AM
    Got the application working but hit a snag, detailed post here to avoid double posting.

Edit: updated with link.
    Its okay buddy I will reply you there seeing that post.
    05-11-2014 04:25 AM
    I managed to get it working again, I was able to reinstall via windowsphone.com - had to constantly click the link for the installer to get pushed through to my phone. Thanks for the link though, it will surely help in future :).
    05-11-2014 05:29 AM
    I managed to get it working again, I was able to reinstall via windowsphone.com - had to constantly click the link for the installer to get pushed through to my phone. Thanks for the link though, it will surely help in future :).
    Pleasure Buddy.
    05-11-2014 05:31 AM