Can't go into apps on my L920

arielwp

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
It happens to me a lot recently, suddenly, when im trying to click on an app (downloaded app such as Whatsapp, not like Camera or Messages) the icon looks "pressed" but nothing happens.
goes back to normal after a restart.. anyone familiar with this problem?

Edit: happened again. this time, I tried to open settings with a voice command but it does nothing. entering Messages and Phone were succeeded , but it seems that there's random apps I can enter

Last edited:

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
It happens to me a lot recently, suddenly, when im trying to click on an app (downloaded app such as Whatsapp, not like Camera or Messages) the icon looks "pressed" but nothing happens.
goes back to normal after a restart.. anyone familiar with this problem?

Edit: happened again. this time, I tried to open settings with a voice command but it does nothing. entering Messages and Phone were succeeded , but it seems that there's random apps I can enter

Have you tried installing a new language pack? Go to settings > keyboard and download a new keyboard from the list. It sounds a little odd, but apparently when you install a new language on your phone it rejiggles everything as well during the restart :p I've heard of it fixing similar issues when the Update 3 Dev Preview was around

arielwp

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried installing a new language pack? Go to settings > keyboard and download a new keyboard from the list. It sounds a little odd, but apparently when you install a new language on your phone it rejiggles everything as well during the restart :p I've heard of it fixing similar issues when the Update 3 Dev Preview was around
tried it. i cant really say when and if it may come again but i hope it is fixed now.. thanks bro :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99