weird problem with glance screen notifications/email accounts

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
So a few hours ago I turned on my 920 and noticed that the glance screen and then the lockscreen were showing an appointment from Tuesday evening. so I did a soft reset and nothing changed. Then I noticed that there was apparently an unread email so I tapped on my start screen email icon and it recycled to the start screen without showing a new email. I then noticed that the battery saver icon was gone from the start screen. So I went to app list and I had in the # category @(Microsoft.MS Battery another for MS.Calendar., MSDiagnostics and MSPodcasts. And under email accounts in settings my MSN account was showing as an exchange account as well as my outlook.com alias account as an exchange account. I did not previously have either set up that way. Any ideas how this could have happened and how to fix it?

rogerhawes

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
My problem with the glance screen is that it does not show a notification for new text messages or emails. I am sure it did originally or am I going mad? I am using a 925 running the developer preview software 8.1 update

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My problem with the glance screen is that it does not show a notification for new text messages or emails. I am sure it did originally or am I going mad? I am using a 925 running the developer preview software 8.1 update

It can do that, check the glance settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre