Copying Camera Videos To Phone After Reset

Kanishka

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I recently did a hard reset on my Lumia 920, and before doing so, backed up all the photos/videos onto a hard drive.
I am copying these back to the phone now, however, all the videos get pushed to the end of my camera roll and clump together.
I would like to view the photos/videos on the camera roll, separated out by date.

Can you help on how to sort by date on the camera roll?

Appreciate it

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Kanishka, I've come across this before. You need to go to the files on your PC and go into their properties and make sure each of the video files has a date recorded or some date information. Even something like 'Date created'. This information sounds like it's missing at the moment, which is why it's all clumping together at the end.

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I recently did a hard reset on my Lumia 920, and before doing so, backed up all the photos/videos onto a hard drive.
I am copying these back to the phone now, however, all the videos get pushed to the end of my camera roll and clump together.
I would like to view the photos/videos on the camera roll, separated out by date.

Can you help on how to sort by date on the camera roll?

Appreciate it

I am also having the same problem.. I took a video on August 2, 2014. I doubled check the file information that the video has been created on August 2, 2014, but after I transferred the video from PC to Phone, the video is not sorted properly and it is located in the August 10 of Camera Roll which is the date today.

Eren68

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Same here, but only after updating to Cyan. On Black, everything is as it should be. A bug in Cyan perhaps? I was running 8.1 DP and that was fine too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss