Did anybody else lose "Double tap to wakeup" feature on the Lumia 920?

rudranil

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
The double tap to wakeup feature is not working on my at&t Lumia 920 since yesterday (6/27). I am not sure if any app update got installed that broke it. I don't see anything suspicious in my app download history. I am running 8.1 Developer's Preview. I went to "Touch" setting and toggled the setting multiple times. Also, rebooted and soft reset the device few times, but it didn't resolve the issue. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
The double tap to wakeup feature is not working on my at&t Lumia 920 since yesterday (6/27). I am not sure if any app update got installed that broke it. I don't see anything suspicious in my app download history. I am running 8.1 Developer's Preview. I went to "Touch" setting and toggled the setting multiple times. Also, rebooted there device few times, but it didn't resolve the issue. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Make sure the proximity sensor and front cam are clean. Anything blocking those two will cause double tap to wake to not work.

rudranil

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Make sure the proximity sensor and front cam are clean. Anything blocking those two will cause double tap to wake to not work.

Thanks a million for the suggestion. Just looked up how to clean the proximity sensor, followed that and that took care of the issue!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo