WP8 heading towards WP8.1!!!

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I've just acquired a LUMIA 920, yes L920 simply because after reviewing the models, why would I buy the L925 with half the memory storage and no wireless charging. Also all it has is a bit improved camera and a little less weight, I love the weight of the L920 as it feels like a proper phone in the hands and that's with an armour case on. Seriously why would I spend more money on a device that only offers a bigger screen L1520,L Icon, better camera L1020 and I don't even take pics. I have an 8 yr old daughter and yes my phone should be filled with her from birth to now but it isn't, just the way it is. Why spend $$ on devices that has something here or something there missing when you can do like what I've done instead of waiting for the next gen devices buy the device that offers it all and with the wp8.1 to be released it's gonna be MORE!!!! Right now my L920 though in it's infancy in my hands so far has been nothing short of astounding. Have to learn the camera tricks though as the various camera apps are confusing but will get there eventually. On this site there are so many complaints of different models and with everything man-made there will be faults not to the degree as read but faults all the same. I love this phone because the OS is so so sweet, and as smooth as silk. Having fun arranging the live tiles to how I want sorry there aren't more color accents but hey when I get WP8.1 update the color accents would be a very forgotten feature. Just posted to say I really don't care about all this talk about MS dead,WP dead, sorry obviously about the many lay offs as I too would feel it if I were to be laid off. For any and all WP8/8.1 users enjoy your device because honestly neither IOS or ANDROID has anything on US(other than the features we await on MS to f....g release WP8.1).

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad you like your new 920. I'm using a 920 and really like it. I think you'll like WP8.1. I'm running the developer preview and really like it.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard :p I'm still using my 920 and I bought it when it first launched. It has served me very well but 1 year, 9 months of heavy daily use and several falls later I'm starting to see little problems here and there, but mostly they are just inconveniences. I'm still looking at upgrading to 930 within a month or so but I'll be very grateful to my 920 for it's services!

carlson03

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I had pre-ordered the L635 (coming from 520) and was excited...start to read about the L920, got a good deal on Tiger Direct for a new one...should be here Friday...pretty excited :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05