Using a Nokia Lumia 920 on at&t go phone?

MChaney3563

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a quick question. My buddy surprised me with a Nokia Lumia 920 as a gift, as he seemly didn't like how slow and sluggish my 520 was. So my question is, if I pop my go phone sim card into it, will I be able to use the service?

I do know from the website he purchased it from that its locked to AT&T and has a clean IEMI.

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
You should be able to I use an at&t locked 920 on straight talk and have used net10 since its an at&t SIM regardless of the service you buy like unlimited or 2.5GB of data it should work

MChaney3563

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
You should be able to I use an at&t locked 920 on straight talk and have used net10 since its an at&t SIM regardless of the service you buy like unlimited or 2.5GB of data it should work

I am currently using my 520 on Straight Talk.. but Im just curious is all.

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
The at&t go phone program allows a Bring Your Own Device so it will work with an at&t branded phone and since its at&t you will be able to use all of their supported bands and frequencies....like the LTE good luck personally straight talk is the better deal more data for your buck! Cheers!

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I use to use my 920 on AT&T GoPhone. The only advantage was better speeds and more consistent signal and data delivery. Once Straight Talk offered LTE I switched back to them, but I still miss the speeds I got from GoPhone because they offered true LTE on their plans as well. Lately Straight Talk hasn't been bad and I'm still glad I use it, especially since they've bumped it to 3GB for $45.

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I use to use my 920 on AT&T GoPhone. The only advantage was better speeds and more consistent signal and data delivery. Once Straight Talk offered LTE I switched back to them, but I still miss the speeds I got from GoPhone because they offered true LTE on their plans as well. Lately Straight Talk hasn't been bad and I'm still glad I use it, especially since they've bumped it to 3GB for $45.
I have not noticed a speed different from go phone to straight talk LTE is LTE I got at my college full service 10mbps with go phone and now straight talk 10-11mbps guess depends on tower congestion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss