Loading Core Windows 8.0

WinLVR

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I have purchased L920 recently online. Whenever the phone boots it shows the logo of 'Movistar' operator guess imported from Mexico.

I want to get rid of this logo and doesn't want to load Mexican laguage settings like time zone etc...

Is there any way if I can re install the base OS .

WinLVR

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I am in Dubai, carrier is Etisalat.

Could you please tell me how to load the core windows 8 OS, with ought any carrier specific logo and customization.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
You can try flashing an unbranded ROM, may be the Indian variant since they come factory unlocked. Search for instructions on flashing a ROM Lumia 920. To put it short, you'll first need to download the correct ROM using Nokia Software Updater for retail, then download the correct ROM, after that backup everything on your phone manually, and then start flashing. Remember that flashing a ROM incorrectly or wrong ROM might damage (brick) your phone so make sure you do enough reading before starting the process (it's simple but better to warn you of the consequences). Also you'll lose your data during the flash process so make sure you backup before starting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo