Does anyone feel that ATT 920 users have been left out to dry?

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
there is also another idea.... we have a 3 day weekend this weekend (well, some of us do) and well, from a support standpoint, no major changes should be done before a weekend, especially a long weekend. So, next week hopefully??

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Your probably right last years update started rolling out in AUG, AT&T did not roll it out until OCT they just are not concerned what we think or do.
Check out last years thread on the update, " http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/238465-did-t-forget-about-us.html " We got a long wait to go :unhappy:

The huge difference with last time is most of the world wasn't rolled out either. If you look at the cyan update rollout page most of the world has cyan now.

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
The huge difference with last time is most of the world wasn't rolled out either. If you look at the cyan update rollout page most of the world has cyan now.

With that said why does the rest of the world think that all the Lumia line is worth updating to Cyan except AT&T. Do they know something the rest don't. Whenever the update is released by AT&T I hope that the experience with WP8.1 on the L920 is phenomenal, because I suspect that if it isn't that they will lose many customers because of this approach to an update that when given enough thought is actually 2yrs late by MS.

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Eh, very pathetic.

Agreed very pathetic as those same said early phones are waiting for an update that been around for almost 2yrs on other OSes. So surprising to see AT&T take so long to see whether notification centre works, cortana works, new I.E works. These work fine on the other devices like the 1520,520,925,1020 and all the 520 -> 1020 have over the 920 is 0 for the 520, camera for the 1020 and weight for the 925 and it seems to work fine with those models!!!!!!!! ? If I choose to stick with the L920 past the contract date and still using AT&T data services is AT&T still not getting $$ out of me whether it be for a new device or to continue using their SERVICE?????????????????????????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion