AT&T 920 - not getting voicemail right away

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Lately I haven't been getting voicemails right away on my AT&T Lumia 920. Running 8.1 Dev Preview without Cyan or Update 1.

I assume it's an issue with the AT&T network in my area. Does not happen all the time. Happened again last night while the phone was on Wi-Fi. I got a call from a friend who I know always leaves me a voicemail. 3 hours later I turned Wi-Fi off and rebooted my phone, and then I got the voicemail.

Anyone else have this issue? I plan to talk to AT&T about it but not sure if they can do anything especially since it's a WP :asleep:

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Actually, it happened to me yesterday and it's the first time I've noticed anything like this. I had just missed a call and when I went to check for voice mails I saw was that my phone was stuck checking for updates. The voice mail came through something like 5 hours later. So I'd say it's probably a network issue.

carlson03

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, Wednesday I noticed that...I rebooted my phone at 9:30pm and realized I had a voicemail from 9:02am...just kind of assumed it was my phone, but maybe was network

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon