Did anyone get Lumia cyan on their DP device?

Madeye234

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm on AT&T so No.... But I just downgraded using the Nokia Recovery Tool 30 minutes ago. I made a backup first, copied my pictures to the desktop just in case and other music. The new tool has the 8.1 and Cyan built in for the upgrade since its already out. During the setup I just used the backup image and everything was back to normal and now I have Cyan!

How to downgrade the OS on a Lumia Windows Phone | Windows Phone Central

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is this Cyan?

Today's update may be cyan for you. I did the NSRT and updated my 920 on ATT to cyan when they released it, killing my game progress, then reapplied DP.

Just now, I installed today's update on my 920, already running cyan. BUT I also ran update on my daughter's 920, which had been DP on black. Same amount of time to update both phones... and she now has cyan!

So if you have a 920 on ATT, it is very likely you're getting cyan today. Be sure to run a backup before you start the update... just in case.

Nakia Johnson1

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Got the Cyan update on today!!!

I did'nt have to get on my computer to use the Nokia Recovery Tool. Got my update on today using the previews for Developers. Yay!!! My 920 rocks.

samurai_vara

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I didn't get. Still on Black. Strangely my firmware 3051.40000.1349.0002 matches with UAE Mobily vendor. I have no clue how I got there. Mine is unlocked and should be in country variant category and I am based in Germany. lol. Can some one help me?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire