Can't Hear Cortana

Lumiagurl920

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have a Lumia 920 with Update 8.1 from AT&T. I have a Ford Fusion and I always use my car through the Sync Bluetooth software. Here is my question. If I get a text message, Cortana comes on and says "You have a text message...should I read it?" She is barely audible and I have to turn the car volume all the way up. Furthermore, I can't hear her read the text message either. Is there any way to adjust the audio on the phone when it gets connected to Bluetooth? The volume on the side is turned up.

armyvet66629

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Do you have the phone Bluetooth volume all the way up? Remember with the volume control center in 8.1, almost every control (headphones, Bluetooth, speakers) has its own volume control

Jim Mac

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue. I can be listening to a podcast playing over bluetooth in my car from my phone, and when I get a text I can hardly hear Cortana. The volume for Cortana is much lower than the volume played from my other phone app (music, podcast, etc). I have a Samsung Ativ Neo using developer preview of 8.1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05