Is my screen dead?

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Is there any more that you can add here? Was the phone acting normally before this happened? Was it completely dead when you put it on the charger? Did you drop it?

kit punzalan

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
it was fine before and then this morning i charged it and then when i looked at the screen it was like that :(. i didn't dropped it or accidentally spilled some liquid onto it and i cannot think of any reason why my screen became like that :(

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
i am using glance but everything is still messed up. will try to send it to a repair shop

In that page I linked, the guy said that his screen goes bonkers with Glance turned on, and when the phone is hot. I would probably turn the phone off overnight, turn off Glance if you can(you probably can't) and hope for the best. You might need to get this thing repaired unfortunately.

James Carson

May 29, 2015
Visit site
These phones feature an AMOLED Display, and since the phone is all in one piece, the screen is basically on top of the battery. And the AMOLED Panels are so fragile and thin, the battery could have over heated affecting the AMOLED

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2