So Denim won't fix soft photos on 920

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm hearing quite a lot here that Denim for 1st gen phones is nothing but an OS update. There is no firmware update with it, it's no. stays the same etc. Well if that's true, then I'm wondering won't they fix the soft photo bug in Lumia 920? If that's true then it's a shame truely. Because of this bug, the awesome camera of 920 is nothing short of crap. I'm not asking for new features, I'm askin only to fix what is broke. I think MS should do this.

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm hearing quite a lot here that Denim for 1st gen phones is nothing but an OS update. There is no firmware update with it, it's no. stays the same etc. Well if that's true, then I'm wondering won't they fix the soft photo bug in Lumia 920? If that's true then it's a shame truely. Because of this bug, the awesome camera of 920 is nothing short of crap. I'm not asking for new features, I'm askin only to fix what is broke. I think MS should do this.

MS want to sell you new phones.so they won't update am suffering greenish tinge indoors on my lumia 820 after black update.no recourse live with it or sell it nd buy new phone.

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
But they should fix what is broken. Why would I buy their newer phones if even those are going to have the same fate as my 920? And for god's sake MS should understand not everyone can buy flagship phones every year, especially in India, where there are no contracts so we have to pay full price for the phone. And again, I'm really happy with my 920 just the camera isn't what it was when I bought it. Why break something that is working?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)