My lumia worked like a charm for the past 2 years but now I have an issue which is frustrating me to no end, So whenever i use my 920 for a prolonged period, The screen just stops responding, The hardware buttons work fine, The tiles flip, Recieve text messages just fine, But there is no way i can respond, The touch doesn't work at all. The cause of this is I assume is the phone gets hot and the touch sensor goes haywire.

Only solution i found was to let the phone cool for about 40 minutes and do a soft reset and it returns to normal, This is a workaround, Not a fix

I have also tried a hard reset numerous times.

Does anyone know why this happens any fix for it at all, Even Nokia care in my country is clueless when i tell them of my issues.

Please help ?
    02-23-2015 02:51 AM
    I have had this issue on my Lumia 920. After trying reset for 3 months plus, I finally flashed it with an UK ROM. Now everything is fine. The screen works perfectly.
    02-23-2015 04:27 AM
    ​So, It's purely a software Issue ?

I am glad to hear that, Lemme try that once and get back to you.
    02-23-2015 04:32 AM
    It might be or might not be software issue. For me it was a software issue. In some cases it might be dust thats accumulated near to one of the sensors (I think I read it somewhere long time back).
    02-23-2015 04:42 AM