Changing the phone language

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
It has nothing to do with the country variant, if you can not change it because the language you want is not in the settings list (settings > language > "add language" ) than it's not supported.
But i see a lot of Arabic languages in my setting list. (At least I they look Arabic to me)

ahmad karaki

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
It has nothing to do with the country variant, if you can not change it because the language you want is not in the settings list (settings > language > "add language" ) than it's not supported.
But i see a lot of Arabic languages in my setting list. (At least I they look Arabic to me)
I can add the arabic language to my phone but cant set it as the phone language it only works with the keyboard but i need everything to be in Arabic

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
See also this link. Arabic can be set as display language. If you have installed it you have to "move it up".
If it's not at the top of the list in Settings > language you have to tap it and move it up to the top.

npoe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I tried the same. I want to put the phone in English (USA) but the phone can only use the English (UK) as the phone language. I'm not sure if it something that I have to learn how to live but it is annoying.Removing everything and trying again doesn't seem to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett