How can I get my phone contacts off of my smashed phone?

Jennifer Saks

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Phone contacts

Okay, I just replaced my old Windows Lumia 920 with a new one of the same model, after smashing the screen on my tile floor. :(
SOMEHOW, I figured out how to just have the phone numbers I wanted on my old phone, but can't seem to do it again. If I have Facebook enabled on my phone, all those numbers go into my phone book. I don't want that. I just want the people I actually call. I have Facebook friends all over the world, and I don't call them on the phone.

How do I do this? I removed Facebook from my phone and wound up with the phone numbers I want in my phone book. Then I re-added Facebook to my list of apps and now they're back in my phone book.

HELP!!
Jennifer

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Phone contacts

Open People Hub and tap the 3 dots. And tap setting.

When you enter people setting tap filter contact. Then untivk facebook. You're good to go

Jennifer Saks

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Phone contacts

WOW...just discovered something. Dumb me...I was re-installing FB to try the above suggestion. There's a place where you can click to link FB to the phone, which I apparently did before. This time I clicked "no thanks" and it works like I want it to now!!! whew. SO frustrating.
Jennifer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo