Bricked Lumia 920-how to fix?

pandalien

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Today I "erased my data" and my phone. Wont erase anything and is stuck on gears and at the end it shows a "sad face" hard reset/soft reset wont work either and my pc "detects" it only on start up(while phone boots) i cant get the battery out if that is the reason my phone is at perfect shape (idk if its software problem because recently i wanted to upgrade to windows 10 (TP) but it wont update (had 12 gb free space and the error code was 0x80070070(i think) so please if someone knows "how to" something to save it tell me.Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english.ive been hospitalized for a while and i forgot how to speak/write almost. :crying:

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Wish I could help you, because I have a 920 with the same issue, also updating to WP10. I can't figure out how to get it back.

pandalien

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Wish I could help you, because I have a 920 with the same issue, also updating to WP10. I can't figure out how to get it back.

this is madness.windows phone are supossed to improve.(i had 8.1 not 10 yet i wanted 10 but i my device now it dosent even turn on its stuck on gears and at the end black screen with sad face then all over again)

pandalien

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
I SOLVED

what you need:
Windows Phone Recovery Tool

Step 1: Run Recovery tool
Step 2: Force Reboot your device (hold power + Vol down)
Step 3: Detect for device
Step 4: Install Previous/other version
Step 5: Phone Saved

misterphipps

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Same here. Had W10M on my phone, but failed to install the latest version. Hard reset came up with the gears, then the sad face.

Downloaded the recovery tool - phone is only recognised for a couple of seconds on reboot, before the gears start up again, and it begins its loop. Recovery Tool therefore thinks there's no phone attached.

Anyone else fixed this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb