I can't find an app. for call recorder to my Lumia 920, where is it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I can't find an app. for call recorder to my Lumia 920

In app store i didn't find any app for call recorder that works for my lumia 920 - Window Phone 8.1. the free app. not working, i installed and tried every what, but none works, the some apps to buy but i can't be sure if their work
please help me to find an app that works

thanks
Agy

Last edited by a moderator:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: I can't find an app. for call recorder to my Lumia 920

Hi and welcome to WindowsCentral.

There are no call recorder apps for Windows Phone 8.1. The OS does not permit such apps to function.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Iphone and Android have those apps.
There is no legal issue or problem to record your own phone call, the law permit it

iOS and Android have 3rd party Apps that allow this. I have not seen that they are baked into the core OS. I may be mistaken however and am open to viewing evidence.

At any rate, Windows Phone does not allow such 3rd party permission in 8.1 and it is not baked into the core OS.

Depends on your country and local area of residence as well as the same factors for the party on the other end. Many times is highly dependent on a clear, up front statement of fact that the call is being recorded.

Here is the best post I've seen on this topic to date: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...e-no-call-recorder-yet-store.html#post2920833

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

iOS and Android have 3rd party Apps that allow this. I have not seen that they are baked into the core OS. I may be mistaken however and am open to viewing evidence.
I don't know about iOS, but these types of apps are strictly 3rd party for Android. They aren't baked into the OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3