Nokia Lumia 920 Screen Flickering / Heating up , draining battery.

SzaboBeatz

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Bought a Lumia 920 as a Christmas present for my mom but the first day of use the phone was heating up and screen started flickering starting slowly from the top then down the middle....by the Tim I was setting up the phone I was not even able to create a Microsoft account for my mom the screen is just impossible to work on..... I did hard reset than very quickly created Microsoft account as it started flickering at top again..... And I let it download and update everything it need...took me around 3 hours till no more phone update was available.....then she receive skype call started talking the phone got really hot and when we fought problem went away the whole screen flickered .... She cannot use the phone for more Tha 5 minutes because it is flickering and overheating no matter what you do.....iam very unhappy and don't know what to do to fix it anymore..... 😐 can any of help ?

Tim Guingona

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
It usually does that when it's turn on for so long or during playing high def games or hd video files. It would start heating up until screen will start to flicker.

3 years old 920 user here. Not sure if it's connected but if it's always heating up, eventually the screen will lose it's whiteness and become more of a dim yellow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo