So who is getting a nokia 925

Residing

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I find the Lumia 925 a very attractive looking device with the aluminum banding and the white/eggshell back cover - the style breaks up the monotony of a having a single color to look at (without having to use a case) and it is sophisticated.

I would sincerely consider purchasing one, off contract, if I could find one that did not have any T-Mobile branding on it; 16GB is fine for me, and if I can use it on AT&T, then I would seriously consider using it - until the next Lumia is released in Q4 2013 :)

Cellus13

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Its a beautiful device and the fact that T-mobile is getting it is a over due answered prayer. Plus the fact that it global flagship. 16 or 32 GB I'll get it. From HTC hd7 I had 2 years with it and never got close to filling out the 16 GB. So 16 GB works for me but I would love 32 GB as a safety net.

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I've voted a firm no. It's a decent looking phone style wise but that's about it.

Agree, not to mention I am sure there will be some newer hardware models coming out in the next few months with the whatever update will be out then. A little late, but that is what carrier exclusives will do to you.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
All depends. I love my 8X on TMo. That said I love my lil Radar with its aluminum body. She's relegated to a backup device and PC remote now tho. I LOVE the feel of the aluminum in my hand. Like a beer can :p. What's the 925's pricing going to be like??

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
All depends. I love my 8X on TMo. That said I love my lil Radar with its aluminum body. She's relegated to a backup device and PC remote now tho. I LOVE the feel of the aluminum in my hand. Like a beer can :p. What's the 925's pricing going to be like??
Ah, the gorgeous little phone that could. I loved my Radar but it is just another example of a manufacturer crippling(restricting) a device from its full potential. The Radar would've been perfect with 16gb of storage.

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
Ever since the HTC HD7 days, I prayed for another full potential device for T-Mobile and it seems after two freaking years my prayers have been answered. I was very sure about the 925, I still am, but after seeing sample pictures of the 928 and what the Xenon flash is capable of I just feel sort of "left out". And don't get me started with the new design, I'm looking at my cyan 900 and it'll be a pity not to have another cyan phone :-(

I was able to port my 900 to TMo (thanks GSM) but I don't think I would run such luck again with the 928?

Agent-P

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy with my 8X for now. I think I'm gonna wait for the next generation of Lumia hardware this fall and then get whatever Nokia releases as the flagship (which I pray comes to all the carriers at the same time in the same form rather than all this exclusivity nonsense we went through this time).

Wow, what a coincidence. I also had a Radar and upgraded to the 8X. And I definitely understand what you mean about the Radar. While a bit slippery, it still feels like a more substantial device due to the aluminum.

m3thm1n

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm also waiting for my 925 :)
i've ordered the 920 2 or 3 days before the 925 was announced in germany so i called my dealer and said: cancel the order for the 920 and order the 925 that is comming up and I WANT THAT!!!

And then i finally had all "big" distribution for cellphones iOS, (currently) Android and the (i can't wait for it) WP 8

MrSchneiderish

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't care about a 930/935/1030 EOS! I just ordered my Lumia 925 for 0€ with a 35€/month contract.
The cool thing about this is that I could order the vodafone 32GB Lumia and set it up with a tmobile contract....hail to the Internet! :)

The service derpina ensured that I'll get the device until the end of June because vodafone will get their devices in 1-2 weeks.
Cross your fingers my fellows!

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
So I'm confused. Will the 925s being sold/pre-ordered right now work on the T-Mobile network? Apart from LTE (which I don't have in my area) it seems like the European version would work with the HSPA+ network. Is that correct?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm leaning more and more toward getting a white 925 once T-Mobile USA gets them, even though I have an unlocked Rogers 920. I might be sacrificing half the storage space, but I'd love to have that aluminum build, an AMOLED screen once again and a lighter phone! It would be nice if T-Mo gets the 32GB version, too, though. But if not, no problem. I'm thinking I won't install music on it or very, very little, and I've already made note of which apps I want on a 925.

RL76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm leaning more and more toward getting a white 925 once T-Mobile USA gets them, even though I have an unlocked Rogers 920. I might be sacrificing half the storage space, but I'd love to have that aluminum build, an AMOLED screen once again and a lighter phone! It would be nice if T-Mo gets the 32GB version, too, though. But if not, no problem. I'm thinking I won't install music on it or very, very little, and I've already made note of which apps I want on a 925.

same here...

xxbigtonyxx

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Most definitely getting it, I have the HTC 8X right now and looking forward to getting back to Nokia, I think we are looking at this in the wrong light, the is a refresh that is giving you variety and choice, its already been said; if you have the 920 there is no need, if your coming from 1st Gen, its a great option.my 2 pennies

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
just ordered mine from three.co.uk, all-you-can-eat data, upgrading their network to 4G later in the year with no extra cost to their customers.

got it in black as it seems nice, didn't want to pay O2's prices for just a white phone with no freebies, with Three i get a Wireless charging stand and cover.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos