So who is getting a nokia 925

Hamberthm

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine it's with me too! The battery can't handle my intensive interest LOL :p Absolutely loving it :D

Anyone know where I can download the original lock screen bakgrounds? I like the one with the two girls and also the one with the big lighted ferris wheel at the beach (those two that are shown in every ad)

Thanks guys!

spampy2

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I have the 920 and decided to buy the 925 as I'm tired of waiting for another flagship 4.5 inch screen that I think they would produce with a 20megpix camera in it. I love the weight of this and screen.

rav16

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the 920 and decided to buy the 925 as I'm tired of waiting for another flagship 4.5 inch screen that I think they would produce with a 20megpix camera in it. I love the weight of this and screen.

I just order mine today (unlocked)!!! So happy ;) It should be delivered next tuesday/wednesday I'm so tired of waiting for the next flagship

I bought one for my wife white color and she is using it since October 31 , extremely happy with the phone , the camera the screen . It's a total value for money phone to buy .
Which color you guys selected ?

tows123

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Will be getting mine tomorrow. Im scared i might not like it but, i guess its worth a try. Is there an mp3 downloader app in wp8? Its like the king of my apps in my android phone. Wish me luck..

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Will be getting mine tomorrow. Im scared i might not like it but, i guess its worth a try. Is there an mp3 downloader app in wp8? Its like the king of my apps in my android phone. Wish me luck..

Let me wish you luck with the 925. WP8 is a great OS and very fluid and user friendly. I'm sure you will like it.
And yes, there are MP3 downloader applications available in the store.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Im a little relieved. Well, i read many things abiut it. Will update once i get my hands on it :)

No worries my friend. Hopefully you will have a cooling off period that allows you to return the phone if it's not to your liking. The first thing that you will notice is the utter simplicity of the UI which may lead you to think that it is very basic and lacking compared to modern day Android phones. However, you will soon learn that your Windows Phone has plenty going for it and its simplicity is one of its greatest strengths.

I took the plunge last year and went from owning an Android phone and a Symbian phone to the Lumia 920. I have to admit that I took a liking to the OS immediately and have since upgraded to a Lumia 1020 and still love the UI of Windows Phone. I also have a Samsung Galaxy S3 but prefer my 1020 any day of the week.

Good luck with your new phone and don't forget to let us know what you think about it (good or bad) very soon.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

tows123

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you. But unfortunately, they don't offer returns here in my country. I just got so bored of android already. That's why i thought i'd try something new. I still got my optimus 4x to back me up in case things get fishy with the lumia 925. But i do wish i'll like it since android is getting a bit old for me now. I surely will update you guys. Thank you! :)

tows123

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so i slresdy received my lumia 925. So far so good. BUT, please help me hoe to change the time to 12hr format. I csnt seem to change it. Thanks.

tows123

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
For the update, at first when i turned it on, i was quite bored of it. Now that i have been using it, its quite powerful and amazing. I really love it. But i'll see in the long run. I might just be overwhelmed by the eyecandies it gives me. But man, i really like it.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Settings - date and time - use the slider to disable 24 hours

If your device is set to a region format where 12h-format isn't used, then you can't change it. You first have to change the region format before you can change the time format (i.e. Canada, USA,...)

Davulsukur

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Any chance you can let me know what the weight difference is like between the standard and wireless shells? I have been thinking about getting a wireless charging shell but the current weight is good and i am not sure about the wireless shell.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Any chance you can let me know what the weight difference is like between the standard and wireless shells? I have been thinking about getting a wireless charging shell but the current weight is good and i am not sure about the wireless shell.

I'm not entirely sure about the 925 but the wireless charging shell for my 1020 adds very little weight or bulk to the phone. You can definitely tell that it's there but it doesn't really get in the way.

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if I should get one of wait till another device arrives and replaces the 925. The 925 kinda feels old already to me..

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if I should get one of wait till another device arrives and replaces the 925. The 925 kinda feels old already to me..

Well yeah. The 925 is dated now in terms of mobile technology. So if you are the type who wants the latest cutting edge technology then you should wait for whatever comes next. Be mindful that Microsoft are about to take over Nokias devices business so I wouldn't expect the same level of innovation from MS that we've had from Nokia.
The 925 is still a great device with a fantastic camera.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234