shutter button focus

Untitled by m1.m1., on Flickr :cry:

touch focus

Untitled by m1.m1., on Flickr

shutter button

Untitled by m1.m1., on Flickr :cry:

touch focus

Untitled by m1.m1., on Flickr

Problem with touch focus: sometimes exposure rises and overexposes bright areas. I want to say that exposure level is no more average for the whole picture but only for the touched spot.

default camera shutter button:

DefaultCamera-Button by m1.m1., on Flickr :cry::cry:

Pro Cam shutter button

Nokia Pro Cam CameraButton by m1.m1., on Flickr :cry:

Pro Cam touch focus

Nokia Pro Cam Touch Focus by m1.m1., on Flickr

Proshot manual focus

Proshot Manual by m1.m1., on Flickr

Manual focus is sharpest but often I don't get it right on the small display and with Pro Cam manual focus is even more difficult because there is no magnification like on Proshot.

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Right this could just be me, but when I take a picture on my Nokia 925 using the Pro Camera app and then click to review the picture I have just taken..

For about half a second I see the picture how it looked on the screen, then suddenly the app auto-enhances the picture (which sometimes looks good) but other times looks like it just washed the picture.

Is this a setting or just how the camera works?

djmuzi

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah directly after taking the photo it looks on the review very sharp then more washed out.
When you go back to camera finder and then upper left corner klick on the image it appears a bit sharper, than on the review photo after shooting but never that sharp like the first half second after shooting.

I thing that the photo is only adjusted to the display and actually doesn't get worse. At least I hope so!!!!

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Right this could just be me, but when I take a picture on my Nokia 925 using the Pro Camera app and then click to review the picture I have just taken..

For about half a second I see the picture how it looked on the screen, then suddenly the app auto-enhances the picture (which sometimes looks good) but other times looks like it just washed the picture.

Is this a setting or just how the camera works?
This happens to me also. i think that may be how the camera works, possibly post processing? thats why i usually touch up the photo with creative studio to put it back to how i saw it. :) still even after the camera does that it looks better than anything anybody elses camera takes lol.

David Horn

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
You live in Wiesbaden? My all-time favourite city. I get to visit from the UK about once a month, love the bars, the streets, the park, the market, and the cathedral is the most beautiful building I've ever seen.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Mid-Autumn event held at Garden by the Bay, Singapore. All non-edited but used with tripod with different shutter speeds.

WP_20130914_19_10_06_Pro by Kopi-Po-Siew-Dai, on Flickr

WP_20130914_19_30_50_Pro by Kopi-Po-Siew-Dai, on Flickr

WP_20130914_20_36_23_Pro by Kopi-Po-Siew-Dai, on Flickr

WP_20130914_20_54_27_Pro by Kopi-Po-Siew-Dai, on Flickr

WP_20130914_21_16_01_Pro by Kopi-Po-Siew-Dai, on Flickr

WP_20130914_19_04_32_Pro by Kopi-Po-Siew-Dai, on Flickr

WP_20130914_21_49_31_Pro by Kopi-Po-Siew-Dai, on Flickr

Last edited:

djmuzi

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
When I look at the pictures of mrTablet and then look at the pictures from chmun77 they are worlds apart.
mrTablet's pics seem kinda normal what you can expect from the 925 ooc.
chmun77's photos seem to be taken with a completely different camera :confused:

mrTablet

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
When I look at the pictures of mrTablet and then look at the pictures from chmun77 they are worlds apart.
mrTablet's pics seem kinda normal what you can expect from the 925 ooc.
chmun77's photos seem to be taken with a completely different camera :confused:

I have not used manual settings. Only Auto.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb