Pictures / Video taken with your 925

indoko

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I am very disappointed with the camera of the lumia 925. The post processing makes photos much worse than they really are. Here are my examples:

Before post processing:

124a8mq.png

After post processing:

xkowty.jpg

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I am very disappointed with the camera of the lumia 925. The post processing makes photos much worse than they really are. Here are my examples:

Before post processing:

http://i61.tinypic.com/124a8mq.png

After post processing:

http://i60.tinypic.com/xkowty.jpg

Actually you prefer processed images, not original. There's your second shot with a very fast treatment on Photohop (could be better with a couple of minutes):

DYXVwE9.jpg

Some of us will prefer post processed photos and others not. After Amber update, Nokia received a lot of complaints about exaggerated/bad post processing. Black Update solve this for L925 an mainly L920. Now some people complain that they prefer images processed. There's no way to please everyone, that's the true about it.

indoko

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Actually you prefer processed images, not original. There's your second shot with a very fast treatment on Photohop (could be better with a couple of minutes):

View attachment 56099

Some of us will prefer post processed photos and others not. After Amber update, Nokia received a lot of complaints about exaggerated/bad post processing. Black Update solve this for L925 an mainly L920. Now some people complain that they prefer images processed. There's no way to please everyone, that's the true about it.

I prefer the non processed one. Photoshop is not the solution ... Nokia have to fix this issue. I bought the Phone for the camera, and now my brother with his chinese Phone xiaomi red rice tajes better photos than me...

Sent from my Lumia 925

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I prefer the non processed one. Photoshop is not the solution ... Nokia have to fix this issue. I bought the Phone for the camera, and now my brother with his chinese Phone xiaomi red rice tajes better photos than me...

Sent from my Lumia 925

You didn't understand what I did. The photo you prefer have a HUGE treatment. There is a big confusion in this forum to understand what is treatment or not. In this case, you prefers the treated one, not the natural. Your first picture have a LOT of processing, not the second one.

Xiaomi better than any Lumia (even 520)? Please contact Nokia Care for repair your faulty device.

indoko

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
You didn't understand what I did. The photo you prefer have a HUGE treatment. There is a big confusion in this forum to understand what is treatment or not. In this case, you prefers the treated one, not the natural. Your first picture have a LOT of processing, not the second one.

Xiaomi better than any Lumia (even 520)? Please contact Nokia Care for repair your faulty device.

I think you are wrong. When the phone takes the photo you see first the photo without processing and then the photo changes and gets worse. Try not to be a wp fan boy, we need to work together to force Nokia to fix this issue.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I think you are wrong. When the phone takes the photo you see first the photo without processing and then the photo changes and gets worse. Try not to be a wp fan boy, we need to work together to force Nokia to fix this issue.

Sadly i'm right. There's no issue here in Lumia 925, Lumia 920 or any Lumia after Black Update, just a bunch of people thinking that they know something about it around forum.

Did you noticed that the image on smartphone's screen is ALWAYS much better than the picture? Have you been able to notice that happens with ALL smartphones? Compare screenshot with photo is wrong.

The reality is very simple. The Lumia 925 is not able to take wonderful pictures like people think it can. Not only 925, ANY smartphone, even the Lumia 1020. When you or any other guy compares a photo of the LCD screen with a real shot, just shows you do not know what you're doing.

The important thing is to compare the colors with reality, if any discrepancies are noticed, like green tint in Lumia 920, that's ok, there's a problem. But sharpening, noise or something like that, like you're doing, this is because camera is not good enough. Easy like that.

And i'm sorry, but there's no way to be mad with a smartphone camera like that above. Pictures with VERY low light conditions or low light

bE3LBeD.jpg

RGMHS0D.jpg

BqMGz1E.jpg

v0D7wWR.jpg

EOyx6i1.jpg

G6jDwCP.jpg

OnoM6m9.jpg

SDy4nEz.jpg

E7nNxh1.jpg

SbK7ksh.jpg

Z56972c.jpg

hQBR1J0.jpg

Now with good conditions:

p5VAksx.jpg

j2xNDwd.jpg

hWYesdN.jpg

4F42UHt.jpg

Xv4RyOX.jpg

How anyone can be mad with a smartphone camera like that?

Last edited:

djmuzi

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 925

vs
Lumia 1520

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 925 is much better for me in this comparison. Lumia 1520 seems to have too much contrast and very "bad" dark areas. Lumia 925 have better detail too and less noise, even with a smaller sensor.

Same apps to take these shots?

djmuzi

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 925 is much better for me in this comparison. Lumia 1520 seems to have too much contrast and very "bad" dark areas. Lumia 925 have better detail too and less noise, even with a smaller sensor.

Same apps to take these shots?

Wow never thought somebody would say this... Maybe it'a a matter of individual taste but to me the 1520 photo looks so much better!

The 925 photo is overexposed, has muted colors, has smeared away fine details.... The 1520 photo is so much sharper and has much more details and colors are beautiful!

Sorry :) I was there and the 1520 captured the whole scene better IMHO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos