10-14-2015 08:39 PM
545 ... 202122
tools
    Sometimes facebook account on my girlfriends L 925 starts acting weird and somehow disables itself. It is still listed under email+account, but contacts are either gone or missing photos. Removing FB account and re-adding it helps, but I want to find out why this happens.
    01-11-2015 01:34 PM
    This black screen thing happn due to sensor on the top right corner. Happen to me once or twice. Don't press the sensor location , when you clean rub that place smoothly.
    01-20-2015 11:18 PM
    Hi,

I bought a 925 one month ago and am currently using a wireless charging cover and plate to charge it. I fear using the micro usb charger because the micro usb part is too hard to plug in and out and I think it may cause a problem about the charging socket. Is there anybody else with the same difficulty, or is my fear in vain? Thanks in advance for the replies!
    01-23-2015 08:04 AM
    I purchased Lumia 925 with T-Mobile Feb 2014. In Dec 2014 the Lumia's earpiece went bad, so T-Mobile exchanged the phone. T-mobile said that the exchanged phone was a new phone. Now again yesterday Lumia 925 stopped working. It is currently dead - it won't power up or charge. All of a sudden I noticed it is blank. That is in 2 months two Lumia 925 have gone bad. I will check with T-Mobile on what to do next. I am extremely disappointed in the quality of the phones made by Nokia/Microsoft.
    01-28-2015 08:53 AM
    Update: I found that the Windows (Start) button quietly blinking. The battery was too low. Don't know how the battery drained from above 50% to zero in about an hour. Glad I had a 635 as a backup. Any reason for quick drain on battery?
    01-28-2015 03:49 PM
    Anyone else get overheating issues?
    02-04-2015 11:06 AM
    my 925 kind of crashed. the display stays black but the phone is still on (gets connected to the computer and the camera button and camera still works).
    biggest problem is - i can't do a hard reset because the power button doesn't work at all since a few months... any idea??
    02-05-2015 11:37 AM
    true....that is why nokia gone down...and sure soooon microsoft after buying nokia will go downnnn
    02-17-2015 10:17 PM
    I have a screen flickering problem whenever I scroll down a site for example news feed. At first it doesnt show but the more I scroll the more its apparent.
    03-02-2015 08:43 AM
    After putting a new case on, my screen refused to wake up. Pushing buttons on the side causes the capacitive buttons to light up, notification sounds are occuring from facebook messages, vibrates when a call is trying to come through. When I try to do a soft reset it vibrates and the screen lights up with randomly coloured pixels, but nothing meaningful. Any suggestions?
    03-30-2015 01:07 AM
    My Lumia 925 does not vibrate at all when ringing nor the navigation keys give any vibrations (haptic feedback).. i even checked the settings and switched them on/off (even switched battery saver mode "off").. Also tried hard and soft reset, to no effect!! Anyone experiencing this issue or have any solutions please reply ??
    04-05-2015 04:28 AM
    Anyone else get overheating issues?
    Yep..but only during the usage of mobile data.
    04-08-2015 12:09 PM
    My lumia update was left a time when I came back he was dead. No power, not charging the battery, and is not recognized by repair programs lumia recovery tools
    04-14-2015 08:43 PM
    I am from India and i recently switched to lumia 925.
    Actually the problem is that i am unable to to add words to my suggestions list.And also all the suggestions that i have stored are not being showed up.Swiping now has really become difficult because i am missing my native added words from my suggestions.
    I have soft reset the phone many times.I use language:English(India),Region :India. But speech :UK (but thats only access cortana as alpha version).I used to add words but recently i am not.PLZ HELP ME.....!!!!
    PLZ FIX THE BUG
    04-18-2015 09:17 AM
    Hi, please help me, I am tired of this bug!
    Everytime I want to watch video in portrait mode in apps like Metrotube, Tubecast, and now in 6tag video upload screen, my screen start twitchy (it looks like half part of my screen is flickering and shaking) and after some seconds phone gets locked to lock screen. It's kind of a strange bug, and I have tried to write to Metrotube app developers, but as they replied, they can not replicate this bug. I have 8.1 version of Windows and I have reinstalled it once when I rolled back from 10 insider preview. Nothing helps and bug still there. I can not watch video in portrait mode, because phone screen lock appears right after video starts to play.
    05-23-2015 03:42 AM
    Hello, first post here. I have a 925 for almost 2 weeks (refurbished,bought in aliexpress from china, im from Chile) and the camera takes pictures without focus, it keeps "focusing" when it takes the picture, so it looks blurry, like it has been moved (even with a tripod) and the video is the same thing. I made it a factory reset, and the first try it was good, the video wasnt moving, but today (2 days after the reset) the video keeps focusing non-stop, and i cant even take a good photo from a paper, the text looks blurry again :/

youtube.com/ watch?v=zbn6SJ_ejp4 the video is with the mobile still, on top o the table (sorry about the link, i cant post them)
    06-30-2015 10:25 AM
    Hi,

I bought a 925 one month ago and am currently using a wireless charging cover and plate to charge it. I fear using the micro usb charger because the micro usb part is too hard to plug in and out and I think it may cause a problem about the charging socket. Is there anybody else with the same difficulty, or is my fear in vain? Thanks in advance for the replies!
    I can only give you my experience with this. I've only used the micro USB charging cable with my 925, never a wireless charger, and I've been using it since ATT first released the phone - probably a couple of years. As with all USB connections, I never seem to have the cable in the right orientation when I first try to plug it in. I try it and fail, flip the cable over, and either it works or I realize I actually had it right the first time. This is especially true with the 925; I agree with your assessment that the plug is difficult to plug in, more than the other phones I've had. I feel like over time, I've tried plugging it in so many times incorrectly that I've bent the metal socket a little bit, making it even harder to plug the cable in. But I still use the plug every night to charge, and it keeps working, so no real damage done.
    07-01-2015 08:41 AM
    my 925 kind of crashed. the display stays black but the phone is still on (gets connected to the computer and the camera button and camera still works).
    biggest problem is - i can't do a hard reset because the power button doesn't work at all since a few months... any idea??
    This has been happening to my wife's 925 recently as well. Has happened twice in the last week. Don't know what caused it, but we reset it by holding power + volume down for 10 seconds. When it came right after that, the time was wrong and a bunch of old notifications came up in the action center. Really weird. Anyone know the cause?
    07-03-2015 05:15 PM
    i have a problem with the flash on my 925.. it randomly stops working and when i press hard on the flash it starts to work.. there is a minute gap in the top of the phone as well. i have it in a trident hard/ soft case and havent had any major drops. im hoping its just a software thing
    10-10-2015 04:48 PM
    Anyone here know what L925 variant will show the whole "LTE" signal indicator?
    10-14-2015 08:39 PM
545 ... 202122