Lumia 925: Shades of Grey

ShaunKL

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
We get one more color than Verizon :winktongue:. What are you going for?

Black might be nice for Zune Platinum vibe.
Or grey for a matte color all around, though I'll probably grab a charging cover ASAP. Can't see myself getting white.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I can't really decide. The black looks sleek, while the silver and white look nice too. I think a silver + black charging plate would look sweet.

Jan Tomsic

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't like grey. One thing I like about Lumias is colors. all phones now are either black or white, aluminum or some random color beside B&W like samsung galaxy blue, or xperia z purple.

ShaunKL

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't like grey. One thing I like about Lumias is colors. all phones now are either black or white, aluminum or some random color beside B&W like samsung galaxy blue, or xperia z purple.
The charging cases look like they come in normal Lumia colors (Red, yellow, cyan...)

Jan Tomsic

May 8, 2013
Visit site
The charging cases look like they come in normal Lumia colors (Red, yellow, cyan...)
I know, I got excited when I saw that :) If they are cheap, they could also serve as a protective cover, with the cover on, the screen doesn't touch the surface so it's harder to scratch :)

If I were to get one, it'd be the white version. Never had a white phone before.
I've had one, Samsung galaxy spica, I 'dressed' the back cover into mock carbon fiber

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
After seeing more pictures of the charging covers I have to say that they have grown on me and I don't think they look that bad when on the phone. I just wish they provide good protection against impacts.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Depending on will there be some restrictions here in Sweden about what colors get 32GB or something similar, white for sure. Black would be nice as well, but definitely not grey.

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
With the 920, I wanted anything but black (my favorite 920 colour is that beatiful glossy white).

With the 925, I think black looks best because of that darker aluminium colour that it has. I wonder how the 925 would look with glossy polycarbonate instead of the matte finish? Not crazy about the dull matte finish on the backside. It seems to clash with the aluminium frame.

Kissanviikset

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
IMO white matches best to aluminium frame.

nokia-925-colors-600.jpg

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Of those three choices I think I'd have to go for black just because of the (antenna?) black bars on each side. That clash would bother me.

KLinCHI

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I like the grey or white. But it wouldn't matter, because if I got the 925, I'd get the charging case in a fun color (yellow!) and hope it doubles as a protective case.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
You know what? The black is looking mighty spiffy. I hadn't gotten a really good look at that one until yesterday, when I was watching some video on the 925. I don't think I'd go for grey because I don't care much for the shade of it. I think I would still get white because I've never had a white phone before, but the black really does look beautiful.

vishhh

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I like the grey looks cool for a business user i feel lot of business users don't like bold colours really appreciate tht nokia has come out with these new breed of colours

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett