Not switching to Tmobile for this... When is this coming for att?
    05-14-2013 08:27 PM
    928 Exclusive to Verizon
    • Xenon Flash
    • 32 GB Storage
    • Slightly Improved Camera

925 Exclusive to Tmobile
    • 6th Lens (Sharper Daylight)
    • More Contemporary Look
    • Slim Profile

If you're on ATT you already have a 9XX Flagship, let us enjoy ours. This is how we felt for a LONG time (6 Months)
    05-14-2013 08:33 PM
    928 Exclusive to Verizon
    • Xenon Flash
    • 32 GB Storage
    • Slightly Improved Camera

925 Exclusive to Tmobile
    • 6th Lens (Sharper Daylight)
    • More Contemporary Look
    • Slim Profile

If you're on ATT you already have a 9XX Flagship, let us enjoy ours. This is how we felt for a LONG time (6 Months)
    I agree. We got the 920 first and it is your time to enjoy.

The way i see it...us at&t ppl will own the newest Lumia first likely when they come out later this year :)
    Flagz likes this.
    05-14-2013 09:16 PM
    I agree. We got the 920 first and it is your time to enjoy.

The way i see it...us at&t ppl will own the newest Lumia first likely when they come out later this year :)
    Exactly lol so like we both agree on, I think Tmobile should enjoy the half baked Lumia we got (REALLY NO 32GB?!?!) I did see a hack to give any phone QI wireless charging before on the forums. I might try that if I'm feeling risky to at least get one of our lost features
    05-14-2013 09:29 PM
    Exactly lol so like we both agree on, I think Tmobile should enjoy the half baked Lumia we got (REALLY NO 32GB?!?!) I did see a hack to give any phone QI wireless charging before on the forums. I might try that if I'm feeling risky to at least get one of our lost features
    I am using my att 920 on T-Mobile. I think if the price is right I may just pick the 925 up because I do want a native mobile device. Only problem is....if I buy this next month then come fall I will be buying whatever Lumia is out then haha.

And I am already using 12 gb of space on my phone. Granted some of those apps could be deleted as I don't play those games and I should start utilizing SkyDrive more. But I worry I may run out of space.

The 925 and 928 are growing on me. If I get one, it will be my first white phone lol.
    metalchick719 likes this.
    05-15-2013 12:50 PM