925 Reviews/hands on

zukirin

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
It's aimed toward people like me, people who could live with an 8S without a microSD card.

I could live with just 4GB of fixed internal storage on my phone!

I too am like you and can live with low storage phones but, mad props for surviving with 4 GB O_O! I think 16 would be just about perfect for me, looking forward to buying the phone!

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
From GSMarena's hands on

pentile matrix display = Samsung made ..

I am guessing the same applies to the 928. That's a shame..

ramonq619

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I have all my music on amazon cloud player. If only wp8 had an app for that 16gb will be perfect. I also download video from concerts and upload them to SkyDrive. I was the smart one that open my account back when it was 25gb :)

9520G

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I really dont use memory on my phone either, for music for the most part I used pandora. Ive had my lumia 920 for 6 months now and still have 15gb free.

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I really dont use memory on my phone either, for music for the most part I used pandora. Ive had my lumia 920 for 6 months now and still have 15gb free.

Yes, I would say most people in the US tend to use streaming these days, but having 3-4gb/month data helps a lot... its much more expensive to do that in Europe for example.

It also depends on what kind of music you listen to.. a lot of EDM stuff can't be streamed. Soundcloud is the best one for that :)

Also, isn't xbox music cheaper than Pandora ?

Thanks! GSMarena are not wrong all that often.. I wonder what made them think that it was.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I would say most people in the US tend to use streaming these days, but having 3-4gb/month data helps a lot... its much more expensive to do that in Europe for example.

Depends where you liver in Europe. :)

No data caps here so streaming isn't a problem as you only pay for the speed. That said I don't really have use for LTE on my phone that much as I don't really stream anything regularly on my phone. Though do have LTE for my tablet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss