Hope the 925 covers manufactures have a nice thin covers for it!

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I love to see a thin, light bright colors for the 925 kind of like the charger cover but a little bit thinner. Plastic would be okay but something more expensive would be idea - aluminum!

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
I kind of like the polycarbonate charging covers. Almost like having a 920 & a 925 at the same time. Put on the cover during the week to get the color, thickness and qi charging. Take it off for a thin svelte device while out on the town with your lady.

Fiona M

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
What t-mobile is offering now is dreadful. I bought a case and screen protector, the case is ill fitting and makes the phone feel awkward in my hand, the screen film is not remotely cut for this phone although it is being sold for the 925, it doesn't meet the edges and is completely the wrong type of cutout at the top. Just terrible! The case is not the standard Nokia issue, not a wireless.

koolnaija

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
What t-mobile is offering now is dreadful. I bought a case and screen protector, the case is ill fitting and makes the phone feel awkward in my hand, the screen film is not remotely cut for this phone although it is being sold for the 925, it doesn't meet the edges and is completely the wrong type of cutout at the top. Just terrible! The case is not the standard Nokia issue, not a wireless.

Do you have a picture or link of the case you bought ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon