Help me choose, Lumia 925 Black or White?

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Apologies if this has been posted already, I couldn't find the other one that I was talking about in my earlier post but here's a fellow brit called Sam, who always has great videos on tech of all brands,talking about the colours. This could be the easiest colour choice I've had to yet make on a handset. Black's looking slick.

Lumia 925 Black vs White vs Grey - YouTube

Update: sorry I just realized there's a small link for this earlier. My bad!

IamDefiler

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Depending on the color process for the black 925 (will it chip, scratch, etc. or is it color throughout the metal to prevent it?) I'd take the black over all other.

freshfelicio

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I would like a natural-colored silver aluminium frame from the white one combined with a black polycarbonat back. In my opinion white is gay but with the black version having a black aluminium frame everything is in one colour and you don't even notice that the frame is aluminium.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I would like a natural-colored silver aluminium frame from the white one combined with a black polycarbonat back. In my opinion white is gay but with the black version having a black aluminium frame everything is in one colour and you don't even notice that the frame is aluminium.

Excuse me, but I have to ask... How does a color have a sexual orientation??

robert_in_la

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Gay? Seriously some people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6