Is this the best offer on the 925 in the UK?

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I need to enquire a little bit more, but after looking around on the internet at all the networks and stores that are going to sell the L925, i have found that Carphone Warehouse will be selling the L925, while offering a FREE wireless charger and backplate, also with Vodafone offering the 925 with 32GB storage in Black, this would be the best network to go on, I need to know whether the 32gb L925 is available through CPW or whether it is exclusive to Vodafone only, if this is not possible, i will be going through O2 to get the white exclusive.

what are you other people from the UK planning on doing?

Del1701

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I've heard over on Nokia users forum that there will be a 32gig sim free model available in the UK, let's hope it's true ;)

Sent from the event horizon of a quantum singularity :D

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I think I really need to see both models in the hand, as far as im aware Vodafone are not giving away any free stuff unlike O2 or CPW, unless they announce it at the launch as on vodafones site there is only a info page, and nothing regarding pre-ordering.

The only reason why id be pushed to go to Vodafone is due to the higher storage, I don't have alot of music on my phone, nor do I watch HD movies or videos stored on it, but this is on an aging lumia 610, I have never had a top range phone before so perhaps once I get one with all the bells and whistles I might find myself using it for more storage hungry reasons?

Do you think me not being a "power user" would get away with a 16gb model, or should I aim for the 32gb just coz I can?

vc-10

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
What free stuff are O2 offering? I've pre-ordered with them as I'm happy with their network and was due an upgrade anyway, and it's on their 'Refresh' plan so I can easily change phones when the next new and shiny phone arrives, but I'd definitely like any free stuff that O2 are happy to give to me!

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
What free stuff are O2 offering? I've pre-ordered with them as I'm happy with their network and was due an upgrade anyway, and it's on their 'Refresh' plan so I can easily change phones when the next new and shiny phone arrives, but I'd definitely like any free stuff that O2 are happy to give to me!

O2 are offering a 'FREE' wireless charging shell, when bought with the charging pad for ?49.99

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
strange, when i put my pre-order in with Three, the cheapest tarrif was ?35...i hope i end up paying ?30. and yeah the unlimited data and FREE wireless charging stand and shell was what made me go with Three.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
strange, when i put my pre-order in with Three, the cheapest tarrif was ?35...i hope i end up paying ?30. and yeah the unlimited data and FREE wireless charging stand and shell was what made me go with Three.

I took mine out with Three through the carphone warehouse when it was ?35 p/m also. I called up today after discovering the new ?30 price, they changed it for me. Its worth calling up and asking as you'll be paying ?35 p/m otherwise.

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
cheers, will do.

on the phone to Three.co.uk now, having to put another order in for the ?30 tariff and cancel the ?35 one. they also just stated that the WHITE 925 is currently unavailable.

Last edited:

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
o2 will have exclusivity for a month or so then other networks can sell it, they did this with the 920.

also i went home at dinner time to collect some post, only to find a letter from 3, stating they were going to reduce the cost of my 925 to ?30 from ?35 so i needn't of called 3 to sort it out, oh well, its done now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs