When in the US??

JJanner

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
That's good intel. By the looks of it the Wired magazine ad was paid for by Nokia, and featured the t-mobile logo. A magazine publisher basically locks down the full page ads about six weeks before they hit subscriber's mailboxes. So ads do regularly break early on new products. First or second week of July works for me.

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Nokia is having a 925 giveaway on their fb page. The contest drawing is on or about 7/7 so I'm thinking mid July as well. Good info here, thank you. However I can't help but be a little pessimistic because this STILL hasn't passed through the FCC to my knowledge. I check their website everyday

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Nokia is having a 925 giveaway on their fb page. The contest drawing is on or about 7/7 so I'm thinking mid July as well.
I came here to post the same thing. Winners are contacted on July 7th, they have 5 days to send in their signed affidavit, and then they are "one of the first people to rock the brand new Nokia Lumia 925 with PureView when it goes on sale"

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Things may have changed for the better, but maybe not. I just checked the contest page and it says the closing date to sign up is June 30. The rules still say that the contest runs through July 6 and you have until then to enter. Did the page always say June 30, or is that a change?
Pic
3oYXd.png

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Things may have changed for the better, but maybe not. I just checked the contest page and it says the closing date to sign up is June 30. The rules still say that the contest runs through July 6 and you have until then to enter. Did the page always say June 30, or is that a change?
I noticed that a while ago. Always err on the side of the official rules though ;)

Either way, we're looking at July.

zukirin

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Just saw this at WMPU, and ugh! $579...pretty unattractive considering its the Lumia 920 plus 1 additional lens minus 16GB minus built in wireless charging. Still highly considering getting it though.

zukirin

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
July 14 is for a major EIT release whatever that means. The link speculates that it is the UNcarrier phase 2 plan.

EDIT:
If you mean the link, it should be read as TMO highlights phone release date, and there is a July 14th Major Release.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
So in the announcement post, Daniel says there will be 16GB & 32GB versions!!!!
T-Mobile

Edit: I'm now wondering if he just meant overall that there are two versions and not necessarily specs for TMO's version(s).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven