When in the US??

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Same here. I know I can get by with 16GB, but if 32 is available that's the model I'll be purchasing.

16GB in white, 32GB in black? Please, TMO?

I'd rather it be the reverse, because I'm looking to get the white one at some point. Or maybe they can just offer the grey one in 16GB and the white and black in 32GB. :winktongue:

mmar1974

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
same here... I'm holding to my seat with a three year old HD7 (which still runs like a charm) with 8GB and a jump to 16 will be an upgrade LOL, besides with SkyDrive and streaming music, who needs that much space?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Exactly, i've realised that 8GB of storage on my 520 suits me perfectly, unusually enough i came from a 32GB iPod Touch 5th g!

j rr

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Guys I'm very close to make the 925 my first windows phone, having a little bit of doubts here and there and cant decide to get this or the HTC One, i dont mind too much about storage as any of this phones will be my secondary device as i own an iphone 5 with 64gb (will be swapping devices from time to time).

My biggest concern is the whatsapp application on wp8, is it bad? Does it take alot of time to receive notification of a new message?

Any advice is appreciated.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Guys I'm very close to make the 925 my first windows phone, having a little bit of doubts here and there and cant decide to get this or the HTC One, i dont mind too much about storage as any of this phones will be my secondary device as i own an iphone 5 with 64gb (will be swapping devices from time to time).

My biggest concern is the whatsapp application on wp8, is it bad? Does it take alot of time to receive notification of a new message?

Get the 925, you'll be really pleased with it. I don't own that phone (yet, lol), I've used an 810 and now a 920 and WP8 is a great platform. The OS is smooth and intuitive, so it's really a joy to use.

I can't speak on WhatsApp because I've never used it, but from what I understand from others who have, it can drain your battery quickly.

mmar1974

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site

I use it on WP 7.5 and works quite well, I have to assume it is even better on WP8, go for it! you won't regret it...

j rr

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Get the 925, you'll be really pleased with it. I don't own that phone (yet, lol), I've used an 810 and now a 920 and WP8 is a great platform. The OS is smooth and intuitive, so it's really a joy to use.

I can't speak on WhatsApp because I've never used it, but from what I understand from others who have, it can drain your battery quickly.

Its gonna be a hard choice, i leaning more towards the 925 because i believe nokia phones make the best cameras and from what ive seen the camera on the HTC is a big letdown.

Im very invested in apple's eco system and rely alot on imessage and facetime. But i have a free upgrade and could keep my iphone 5 and test another option at the same time. This comes in good time as i tested apple's upcoming ios7 and didnt like it that much.

I still dont trust android that much as i know it is sometimes laggy compared to wp and the iphone.

So bascically my needs are, a fluid and responsive device, a good camera that takes good pictures in low light, and a phone with a fully functional whatsapp application. If WP8 fixes that soon i will most probably be sold on the absolutely stunning 925.

RL76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

get the 925. i have the 920 on tmobile and using what's app. i get my messages quicker than my friend's htc 1 and iphone5. what's app is very smooth on wp8, very pleased .i think the htc 1's camera is slightly sharper than mine during the daytime. at low light, the htc can't compare. get the 925 or EOS. i know i will...

and good luck...

WP8fan

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Feeling Annoyed - No Notification or Early Sign Up Page

I have not received an E-mail notification from T-mobile that the phone will be available on 07/17. I also expected to have the option to purchase the phone early so that I could receive it on the day it comes out. Hasn't happened. They even have a "Coming Soon" page for the Sony Xperia Z on their list of smart phones. :eck:

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Feeling Annoyed - No Notification or Early Sign Up Page

I have not received an E-mail notification from T-mobile that the phone will be available on 07/17. I also expected to have the option to purchase the phone early so that I could receive it on the day it comes out. Hasn't happened. They even have a "Coming Soon" page for the Sony Xperia Z on their list of smart phones. :eck:

Is it supposed to be an email or a text? My best friend received a text about it just the other day. I, on the other hand, have not. I did sign up for a notification, too. *shrug*

Marc Elkadi

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

I am guessing they are going to officially announce it on the 10th which gives you a week to order it so they can get it to you on the release date. They will probably also send out all the emails and texts after their big announcement on the 10th. If none of this happens on the 10th I will be shocked. 5 days to go til the announcement, 12 days til the release!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont want to order it because then I will have to be at the mercy of the delivery company to get it. I will just be waiting outside my local tmobile store and once they open I will be 1st in line to get mine.

Marc Elkadi

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

I went into about 5 tmobile stores for ****s and giggles and asked if they have the lumia 925 in stock and only 2 knew what I was talking about. One of the two said the 17th, the other said they have no release date yet. The 3 that didnt know what I was talking about got completely schooled on the lumia 925. Hopefully my excitement will transfer to some sales by the store associates who I talked to. Kind of sad how so many people treat windows phone like the redheaded step child of cell phones.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
4eNkkJBl.jpg

I'm ready.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo