Taking way too long

skinsfan10

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
It is absolutely taking to long for info about the release date for the lumia 925. Here we are a month after the announcement and the rest of the world has the phone either available or on preorder. Yet in the US we have no info??? How is it even possible that it's released overseas and we have nothing here? I know from the past releases other countries get it a bit ahead of us and that's fine but usually there is some info. I have called both Nokia and t-mobile and Nokia says it's on t-mobiles end now. Is it me or is anyone else getting sick of the run around from them? With all the delays on other phones in the past, then no update for the 710, now this. Im about done dealing with being screwed over by them. Not to mention the proverbial finger on not going for the 32gb version.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
"How is it even possible that it's released overseas and we have nothing here" what the hell does that mean? what do you think the US is more important then the rest of the world and you somehow get priority over everything? In UK, Germany we're enjoying the 925 :)

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
"How is it even possible that it's released overseas and we have nothing here" what the hell does that mean? what do you think the US is more important then the rest of the world and you somehow get priority over everything? In UK, Germany we're enjoying the 925 :)

He forgot that earth is not the center of the solar system and US is not the center of this world. But most importantly, 925 is a Vodafone exclusive and T-mo US is just getting a complementary ride.

skinsfan10

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Maybe you should reread what I wrote. I never once said anything about the US being better and or the world revolves around us. Next time read the whole thing were it clearly states on both ends of what the non reader highlighted that we have no info. And goes on to say in the past the we have it by the time its released around the world. This post is about t-mobile screwing its customers not about your idiocy.

PS. How about Vodafone being one of MANY companies that have released the phone by the way. I guess your to illiterate to read those also. But here is some facts for ya incase you take a reading is fundamental class. Vodafone, Three, EE, O2, tmobile germany, carphone warehouse to name a few. Not just your company pal so thanks for turning what was a rant about waiting so long for t-mobile us to pull their heads out of there arses and get its customers info, into a my country is better then yours like a 5 year old.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you should reread what I wrote. I never once said anything about the US being better and or the world revolves around us. Next time read the whole thing were it clearly states on both ends of what the non reader highlighted that we have no info. And goes on to say in the past the we have it by the time its released around the world. This post is about t-mobile screwing its customers not about your idiocy.

PS. How about Vodafone being one of MANY companies that have released the phone by the way. I guess your to illiterate to read those also. But here is some facts for ya in case you take a reading is fundamental class. Vodafone, Three, EE, O2, tmobile germany, carphone warehouse to name a few. Not just your company pal so thanks for turning what was a rant about waiting so long for t-mobile us to pull their heads out of there arses and get its customers info, into a my country is better then yours like a 5 year old.
If you even care to learn what made Nokia went for the 925 in the first place. Everyone is getting the same 16Gb model except Vodafone. And if you care so much you must aware that Vodafone had 10min at the initial launch. China Mobile launch their own event and teased the Man of Steel edition. O2 secured the white exclusive in UK and EE just announced a couple days ago. T-mo US did nothing.

Mind you that ATT will get the EOS in July, or at least an announcement, which will likely make T-mo reconsider their strategy. The business world is cruel. Fairly different from the one for 5 years old.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm not touching the 925 on T-Mobile with a 10 foot pole of it has only 16gb... PERIOD.
I'll go back to android or iPhone 5. I'm tired of waiting.

If the 925 comes out and only has 16 that means we will all be waiting a super long time until the next windows phone on T-Mobile.

skinsfan10

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
While 16gb does suck I dont have a problem since I back my stuff up weekly. The only time ill come close is when im on vacation. Most people in the world don't need more then that anyway. Unless your the have to have every app out there person then you'll have issues. I hope they reconsider here, I doubt it but would be awesome.

And while Vodafone may have an exclusive (which there are emails and leaked info that tmo Germany may get the 32gb) its not going to be for a long period of time. So enjoy it the few extra months before everyone has it. Don't even understand the mindset that makes someone say look at me look at me I have a better thing then you.

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Its been going on since Homo Erectus lol "mines bigger than yours" "I have a bigger stick" etc n will continue to go on as long as we exist or until the sun fries us or the earth implodes coz there's now a dirty big hole where the oil once was lol

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Anyway, it's still taking them a while to get any real information out to the public. Not as long as Sprint (still no real news since January), but longer than normal for a flagship device.

skinsfan10

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Just got off the phone with t-mobile again. Still nothing on it /sigh. But I did get 9 months of 10 bucks off my bill cause I spoke to customer loyalty. Told them im sick of being with them and wanted to leave. So now ill give it till the end of the month no info by then screw em im going somewhere else.

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
He forgot that earth is not the center of the solar system and US is not the center of this world. But most importantly, 925 is a Vodafone exclusive and T-mo US is just getting a complementary ride.

I saw nothing from his post that said the US is the center of the world. Stop being so sensitive people...your acting like, well....Americans haha.

im also waiting for news and trying to be patient. if i dont hear anything soon i may need to just go 928.

skinsfan10

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I have set a time frame now. If no info by the end of this coming week meaning by Friday im getting an HTC one. As much as I love WP I can't keep getting the shaft from them or t-mobile anymore. I despise android but im not waiting another month for a new phone.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
I'm going to be honest, skinsfan, that sounds pretty ridiculous. You won't wait a month for a flagship WP8 device? If that's the case I doubt you really wanted this phone in the first place. A month is not a long time to wait for something you know for sure is coming. This isn't a Sprint situation where they haven't even announced what phone it will be. TMO has guaranteed the 925 is coming, and with the good reviews coming out I'll bet they will be fast-tracking the device. Have patience.

WP8fan

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to be honest, skinsfan, that sounds pretty ridiculous. You won't wait a month for a flagship WP8 device? If that's the case I doubt you really wanted this phone in the first place. A month is not a long time to wait for something you know for sure is coming. This isn't a Sprint situation where they haven't even announced what phone it will be. TMO has guaranteed the 925 is coming, and with the good reviews coming out I'll bet they will be fast-tracking the device. Have patience.

I'm with skinsfan10. Except I would get the Galaxy S4. I need a new phone as my current phone is having issues. I would really prefer a WP8 device but I really don't even know when the Lumia 925 is coming to the USA. If I at least knew when, that would help. Like skinsfan10, I am not too keen on Android either, but...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs