Nokia Lumia 925 coming to Canada in December !!!

muderko

May 28, 2013
Visit site
For anyone who was waiting badly for any news about the Canadian availability of the Nokia Lumia 925.

Yesterday, I finally got some un-official news from one of the representatives that a flagship Nokia Lumia (most probably 925) is coming to Canadian carriers in December!

Good luck Canadians!

alfonz

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
*Hugs my 920*

"Its OK, they won't take you away from me" :angry:

But that is great news. It about time Canadians get a good variety of Nokia phones for once.

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully this means a GDR3 flagship. December is a just a little late for the 925. The 925 is over a year old on hardware specs by that point.

I hope this also means a next gen flagship on Bell / Telus / Rogers. Say 'NO' to Rogers exclusivity!!!

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Ugh, does this mean 925 is the next "flagship"? I thought Nokia confirmed it wasnt. This delay is huge and unfortunate...i know tons of people who want a Lumia in the style of 925.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I doubt the 925 would be the phone in question, especially 6 months later. You really have to look at the source before making a judgement.

muderko

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully this means a GDR3 flagship. December is a just a little late for the 925. The 925 is over a year old on hardware specs by that point.

I hope this also means a next gen flagship on Bell / Telus / Rogers. Say 'NO' to Rogers exclusivity!!!

GDR3 flagship? I doubt it. They would announce that in December, and end up getting it in Q1-Q2!

Xaxxus

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
be careful.

Nokia usually only offers its flagships to one carrier for the exclusivity contract.
From past experiences, lumias have not worked all that well outside of their main carrier.

I bought a lumia 920 from rogers, got it unlocked didnt work on telus properly I can confirm that it was not my phone as my friends lumia had the same issues. The phone should have worked, but for some reason it would never recieve MMS messages, and Tethering just didnt work.

I tried using navifirm and nokia care suit to flash a factory ROM (unbranded) onto the phone. Same issues. Might get lucky and wind will offer it from their stores, but chances are they wont (they havnt had nokia flagships in the past) and you are risking spending 600 bucks on a phone that may or may not work.

mohawk apple

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
im hopping bell gets some nokia's in the near future, I've been wanting one for awhile and don't know if i buy one off of rogers if it will work with bell if i get it unlocked.

Kenneth Greene

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
December...Really?!? By then, I'm guessing so many more Lumia phones will be out. Well, my contract with Bell is done in Jan., so this will work out for me just fine.

ferazzz1985

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyway I could get this phone much sooner. Perhaps heading to the US and paying full price and then unlocking the device for use with Rogers. I truly want this device now!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon