Verge Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I can't really add anything to what has already been said since the bulk of the comments have been on point. Having said that, we can see a stark and positive difference happening in the way this youngish Windows Phone is being reported today vs the relentless pot shots sites like the Verge and ZDNet have been known to take. Its a slog at times but thanks to Nokia and Microsoft, this ecosystem is turning heads...developers and manufacturers alike. In the mobile game, persistence and time matter.

nokialove

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Sorry the Verge doesn't worship at the feet of Microsoft. Still a great site.

And btw, Tom uses a WP as his daily driver. Quit spouting garbage. He's a Windows guy.

Last edited:

srmccoy

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
A pet peeve of mine. They complain about the bulk of the 920. The 925 fixes this then they complain about no built in wireless charging. Well where do you think the bulk came from. Or it has no color. How about the charging covers , there is your color. Oh but wait now the phone is again.

I don't know why folks keep referring to the wireless charging adding bulk, when the Verizon HTC 8x has wireless charging and isn't any thicker than an 8x without. It can be included in a thinner package if done cleverly.

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
"Who Is It For?
People who want a smartphone, but are too cool to have anything mainstream."

wtf? seriously, thats how WP users are known as?...

I think that's meant to be a bit tongue-in-cheek..........(in light of the importance people hilariously give these days to what phone companies are better/worse than others) :)

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I will still take the 928 because of the Xenon, but considering that its Verizon only... this is a good alternative. I like it better than the 920

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs