925 from Three UK

TomRawlo

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone has recieved their Lumia 925 from three yet? I pre-ordered on upgrade from my Samsung Omnia 7 and the expected delivery is 21st June but I've heard people who have ordered from other carriers have them already. Why have three left it late until they start delivering them? I'm going to glastonbury on Wednesday 26th so I was hoping it would get here early so I could use it a lot before then! Thanks.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
there is limited stock for grey and black. Vodafone have an exclusive on the 32GB so they are able to ship those more easily and O2 have an exclusive with the white version so are shipping those.

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Vodafone and o2 were the first networks to get it, i know o2 was shipping from the 13th? for Thurs/Friday delivery, my 925 is expected this week for Friday 21st if not earlier i was told by Three.

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
DPD was the delivery company, i ordered over the phone with Three, they never sent me a email confirmation so i phoned up today as i knew i had an expected delivery date of the 21st, and they told me it had been dispatched and delivered today :D

already had it out of the box once, just to look at it :) its nice! but not had a play about yet as i need to sort dinner out and stuff :(

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
carphone screwed up my order and decided for some strange reason to change my order to a 920, now I have a 920 at home. I have to wait till after 26th when carphone receive the phone to switch it. idiots.

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
just noticed, I tried to find Data Sense for my Lumia, but...couldn't find it! Vodafone had a DataSense app in the marketplace but it was a foreign language. :(

im not worried, 500mins, 5000 texts and unlimited data isn't going to disappear over night. :D

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
has anyone who pre-ordered from Three received there free wireless charger and stand yet? I put in my unique code that i got in the post on Saturday 6th as it told me to and put in all my details, but still nothing in the post yet....getting concerned theyve messed up somewhere as i moved my number over from O2 to Three and also i had a replacement phone from them too not long after.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs