Black or Grey

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
So I've always had black phones and starting to get tired of them. My first choice was the white version but its exclusive on the network with the worst 3G coverage and speeds, so now that leaves me with grey or black, I've ordered a black, but im loving the back of the grey version, just not too keen on the silver metal lining around the sides.

What do you think? im so confused and really 50/50!

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Wait for the black I think.

If you look at the several youtube videos out there of people looking at all three simultaneously (at the london launch), they almost universally say the black looks best, followed closely by the white, and with the grey pulling up the rear.

Obviously there's the beauty 'in the eye of the beholder' argument but personally I like things uniform and minimalist. I too hate the silver border, and with the white and grey 925's you create a situation where there are 3 different colour-schemes on the surface of the phone. Personally I think that makes it look disjointed and messy.

Having said that, the delays on the black getting here are testing my patience (at least here in the UK).

If you can wait, I say black.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Just judging from pictures, I'd prefer the black. The grey and white version look like unfinished prototypes to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo