Product Codes For Lumia 925

Ferazzz

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
My T-Mobile phone even has different RM # and I still managed to flash without any problems. Nokia Care Suite(NCS) is the software you need. There should be a tutorial on this thread. If you are still running older version of Nokia Care Sute, then I would suggest you to first download the firmware you need and then you can upgrade to newer version of NCS. Also once the firmware is flashed and yes, it will be in Russian on the first screen, then you press button on the right side(Next) and it will give you language choices.

And where can I find these necessary roms? Do they come with NCS?

Charkatak

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
And where can I find these necessary roms? Do they come with NCS?

You can download data package(firmware) using NCS. Just open NCS and it is under tools. You will have the option to enter 059T1R2 and it will download what you need. Go through this thread from page 1, it should have some info.

Ferazzz

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
You can download data package(firmware) using NCS. Just open NCS and it is under tools. You will have the option to enter 059T1R2 and it will download what you need. Go through this thread from page 1, it should have some info.

Hey man thanks a lot for all the info, I will try this now and see what happens, at worst case it won't work but maybe I will get lucky and I will have my LTE :) So I download 059T1R2 which is the Russian firmware right?

Charkatak

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey man thanks a lot for all the info, I will try this now and see what happens, at worst case it won't work but maybe I will get lucky and I will have my LTE :) So I download 059T1R2 which is the Russian firmware right?

This is correct. By the way I would also recommed you do download also your original firmware using your product code, just case.

Pavel Gotze

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Use Data Package Manager. Not Product Support Tool for Store 5.0 There is authorization change, so standard way does not work. On the link in previous comment you can find update file Nokia_DataPackage_Manager_2013.7.5_Edited.zip Download install to already installed Nokia Suite and try.

Untitled.png

ferazzz1985

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Use Data Package Manager. Not Product Support Tool for Store 5.0 There is authorization change, so standard way does not work. On the link in previous comment you can find update file Nokia_DataPackage_Manager_2013.7.5_Edited.zip Download install to already installed Nokia Suite and try.

View attachment 39568

Thanks I will try that. I just want to get to the bottom of this and find out if with this RM-892 international lumia 925 if I don`t get LTE here on Rogers in Canada because of a firmware change or because it is actually a hardware limitation. Thanks again and I will keep you guys posted on my results.

ferazzz1985

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
That's not very surprising considering the European version doesn't have the right radios for US LTE.

Would my International RM-892 be considered a European version as well. I am using my Lumia on Rogers in canada which only works with 2600 and I wanted to try and flash a Russian Rom....to see if this is software or hardware limitation.

ferazzz1985

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
How did you make out?

In all honesty I never even tried to do it because I called Nokia and they told me that it is a hardware limitation and the true LTE will never be possible. So I am awaing my T-mobile Lumia 925 wich uses the same AWS 700/1700 band as Rogers and I will have it unlocked with cellunlocker.net. The turnaround time for this code is about 5-15 days though......I figure this is the best way to do it.

ferazzz1985

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Since my OCd kicked in and I was telling myself even thought I don`t really need LTE I still want it present on my phone since my 920 had it when I needed it.....

User_name_who

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi all! Hmmm...seconds from buying a Vodafone branded, unlocked (simfree) 925 32GB. But I would like to debrand it. I do understand how to do it ( used to flash CFW's to my N8 ) but I'm worried about what version of NCS that is needed and available. Did Nokia shut down the opportunity to D/L required software/product codes? Last question - what product code should I flash when living in Sweden? Is there any generic EU-code?

Hornet2012

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Help ...Need Product Code for RM-892 VAR EE GB 16GB BLACK ?

Have sim free variant (CV GB) but 4G Data Speed option not available, even with EE Sim inserted, thanks Nokia!:angry: ...same issue as Lumia 920.
Need to flash with EE or other 4G enabled image, Australian Operator etc, Thnx

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already but the latest CV GB Rom 059S916_CVGB_Black_16GB_3047.0000.1326.2006 on the NCS server includes 4G!
I assume it will be rolled out OTA in a short while now that the L920 CV GB Rom has 4G?

c neuty

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already but the latest CV GB Rom 059S916_CVGB_Black_16GB_3047.0000.1326.2006 on the NCS server includes 4G!
I assume it will be rolled out OTA in a short while now that the L920 CV GB Rom has 4G?

I Debranded my UK Vodafone 32gb yesterday with this rom and it does indeed have 4G.

I followed your method from a different thread and all went very simple.

c neuty

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077