Product Codes For Lumia 925

sonus

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
From what I understand Nokia has closed the log-in option that was made available with this post. Am I correct? Does anyone have a fix? Otherwise, can someone please make the Vodaphone DE 32GB ROM available, as well as one of the unbranded ROMS?

sonus

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
can we use this method to update lumia 925 to black? thanks

Only if you flash to a ROM from a region where black is already available. You are most likely better of waiting for black to come to your carrier/region unless there is some other reason that you need to flash.

Glenmore Vinoya

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I saw from another post of an unbranded Nokia 925.2 from Negri. Product code was 059T883. One of the guys bought the 925.2 and confirmed he got the update for Black. Unfortunately he hasn't confirmed the product code. The product code was provided by Negri. tofu tried it on his 925 but reported not seeing LTE connection. But then he said he was having trouble with LTE connection at his place and he was going to try again when he gets to Manhattan. He hasn't replied since. Follow this post: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-925/243839-2.htm

BigFuzzyArchon

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I would like to flash an unbranded firmware to my ATT 925 RM-893

Any instructions? Has this been done? What firmware to flash it to and keep my LTE?

Thanks

vitor.rf

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I would like to flash an unbranded firmware to my ATT 925 RM-893

Any instructions? Has this been done? What firmware to flash it to and keep my LTE?

Thanks

Assuming the Wikipedia page on Lumia 925 is right, both AT&T and T'mo are just the same phone with different branding.

Here are the unbranded firmwares I've found:

059T8S0 RM-893 VAR LTA MV GREY
059S6H3 RM-893 VAR LTA AV BLACK
059T883 RM-893 VAR LTA MV WHITE
059S8X2 RM-893 GLOBAL WHITE SWAP
059S8X5 RM-893 GLOBAL BLACK SWAP
059S8X4 RM-893 GLOBAL GREY SWAP

On Tmo's, I tried GLOBAL WHITE SWAP, worked perfectly, but there was no LTE under option on cellular but I can't say if it would work on LTE or not (I'm in Brazil).
Another user bought Negri's 925, which comes with 059T883 VAR LTA MV WHITE and shows "L" on speed connection on T'mo network.

So: AT&T's, Tmo's and Negri's are all RM-893, which leads us to think debranding/rebranding wouldn't affect any of the phones capabilites other than software/carrier limited (like wifi calling).

Also, it is important to note I've seen ATT users having problems flashing their device: It seems ATT found a way to block this. Be aware you might not be able to flash a second time (as I've read)

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Assuming the Wikipedia page on Lumia 925 is right, both AT&T and T'mo are just the same phone with different branding.

On Tmo's, I tried GLOBAL WHITE SWAP, worked perfectly, but there was no LTE under option on cellular but I can't say if it would work on LTE or not (I'm in Brazil).
Another user bought Negri's 925, which comes with 059T883 VAR LTA MV WHITE and shows "L" on speed connection on T'mo network.

So: AT&T's, Tmo's and Negri's are all RM-893, which leads us to think debranding/rebranding wouldn't affect any of the phones capabilites other than software/carrier limited (like wifi calling).

Also, it is important to note I've seen ATT users having problems flashing their device: It seems ATT found a way to block this. Be aware you might not be able to flash a second time (as I've read)
what is the link to look all those up? I used to have it about 2 years ago but forgot the name of it.

Glenmore Vinoya

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

059T883 is a Mexican carrier firmware. I have not gone downtown yet so I can't see if there is LTE connection yet. I'll try to find out in a bit. So far on H+ I'm only getting ~2.5Mbps on speed test. I also can't update to see if black is available at this time. It keeps giving me error. I'll see what I can do with the wifi calling.

BigFuzzyArchon

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I was able to flash my firmware using my own product code to the latest AT&T Black and it even enabled wifi tethering!

vitor.rf

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
059T883 is a Mexican carrier firmware. I have not gone downtown yet so I can't see if there is LTE connection yet. I'll try to find out in a bit. So far on H+ I'm only getting ~2.5Mbps on speed test. I also can't update to see if black is available at this time. It keeps giving me error. I'll see what I can do with the wifi calling.

I'm confused, you said yourself it's unbranded: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-925/243839-4.htm#post2311248
And that's what Negri Electronic's have for product code on unbranded 925.

I was able to flash my firmware using my own product code to the latest AT&T Black and it even enabled wifi tethering!

Awesome! Maybe it's some isolated issues or something else, as the error they get is pretty commmon.
Tethering was enabled on my tmo after a firmware update to (not black)

Glenmore Vinoya

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm confused, you said yourself it's unbranded: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-925/243839-4.htm#post2311248
And that's what Negri Electronic's have for product code on unbranded 925.

Awesome! Maybe it's some isolated issues or something else, as the error they get is pretty commmon.
Tethering was enabled on my tmo after a firmware update to (not black)

Yes, I meant unbranded as in no carrier branding. The firmware itself though defaults to Mexico with Spanish language so I assumed it was a firmware for Mexican carriers. As far as tethering, I can't enable it since I'm on unlimited 4G, so I can't really test this.

vitor.rf

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I meant unbranded as in no carrier branding. The firmware itself though defaults to Mexico with Spanish language so I assumed it was a firmware for Mexican carriers. As far as tethering, I can't enable it since I'm on unlimited 4G, so I can't really test this.

I see. I would've assumed the same.

vkcham van

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi, does anyone know if this product code "059S5C4 RM-893 VAR US T-MOBILE SL WHITE" is for usa t-mobile lumia 925? I download this firmware and i still can't find the 925 in the open product section of ncs. I see other model like the rm-821 (nokia lumia 920) but not the 925. Could anyone assist me on this. thanks

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi, does anyone know if this product code "059S5C4 RM-893 VAR US T-MOBILE SL WHITE" is for usa t-mobile lumia 925? I download this firmware and i still can't find the 925 in the open product section of ncs. I see other model like the rm-821 (nokia lumia 920) but not the 925. Could anyone assist me on this. thanks
your download creates another folder parallel to 821 folder. You have to open that 925 folder, move all those files to 821 folder and then NCS shows you that variant.

Saed Shawwa

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
so after all of your experiences flashing roms left and right ? any good working firmware for T-Mobile Lumia 925 product code 059S5C4? I have LTE enabled , my device is sim locked , I simply don't give a damn about wireless calling , and also any good link to NCS software with username and password
and will debranding the phone will bypass carriers updates and grab update directly from Microsoft/nokia ? will it also sim unlock the device ?
thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb