How do you carry your 925?

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I have upsettingly scratched mine already! It is pretty slippery compared to an iPhone ><

photo.jpg
How cringe is that!

My charging case is taking far too long, and I can't find a screen protector for it either! At the moment I walk around with a microfiber cloth in my pocket

IamDefiler

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I have upsettingly scratched mine already! It is pretty slippery compared to an iPhone ><

How cringe is that!

My charging case is taking far too long, and I can't find a screen protector for it either! At the moment I walk around with a microfiber cloth in my pocket

Was this from dropping it or from normal use?

drewsuruncle

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I keep it in my left front pocket (Im left handed). I paid for the expedited shipping for two wireless shells, and keep the shell on. Now I need to get the screen protector.

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I have dropped it, the side are fine if you don't drop it

But Gorilla Glass 2 vs inside of pocket.. Glass 0 pocket 1 lol

JohnnyFEZ

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Right front pocket. No accessories yet. I might get a charging cover, but probably won't bother with a screen protector. I prefer to keep the phone naked. As nature intended it.

The phone is slipperier than snot, though. I still haven't gotten used to picking the phone up by grabbing between the camera button and the power button. My old phone had the power button on top, so there was more room to grip on the right side.

colonelcasey322

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I usually keep it in my backpack and have a Skinomi screen protector on it. Bought a cheap, black rubberized shell for the phone until my charging shell arrives, whenever that is. The rubberized case does make it way easier to handle but it's a little more difficult to hit the buttons on the side.

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I keep mine in my front left pocket. Like someone else said, it's my phone pocket. I might buy a leather slip case for it but for now it's naked. No marks so far but I know it's only a matter of time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz