Just received my White 925 and love it.

falconeight

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Coming from a 920 then iphone5. Out of the box it feels like they forgot to put the battery in. The double tap to unlock is brilliant and so is the time on the screen. It fits great in the hand and somehow the keyboard is more accurate and easier to use. I haven't noticed any issues with using it on AT&T.

chattoe

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
That's great thanks, just woke up it currently 2-30am here in the uk and I can't sleep.

Looked at my phone then put it back on the side and the clock was as bright as anything he he.

chattoe

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Got mine on Friday and I love it! Had an iPhone since the 3G and decided to try so thing different.
I got the 920 and got rid after a few days wp8 is AWSOME it's just the battery life sucked but so far the 925 seems much better.

I gt the black version and its lush. Waiting on my free wireless charger and yellow back plate which I should get this week.

falconeight

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Got mine on Friday and I love it! Had an iPhone since the 3G and decided to try so thing different.
I got the 920 and got rid after a few days wp8 is AWSOME it's just the battery life sucked but so far the 925 seems much better.

I gt the black version and its lush. Waiting on my free wireless charger and yellow back plate which I should get this week.

I always liked iOS for its simplicity and can't say anything bad about it other than its boring. Never liked android as its too laggy and overly complicated. The simplicity of WP8's os and this phone, its lightness, size, even its clock on the lock screen just screams classy. I wish there was a way to get movies on WP8 though. I wonder what microsoft is waiting for? Not synced but downloaded on the phone.

chattoe

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I always liked iOS for its simplicity and can't say anything bad about it other than its boring. Never liked android as its too laggy and overly complicated. The simplicity of WP8's os and this phone, its lightness, size, even its clock on the lock screen just screams classy. I wish there was a way to get movies on WP8 though. I wonder what microsoft is waiting for? Not synced but downloaded on the phone.

Totally agree with you ios is getting very boring and although ios7 looks a little refreshed it wasn't enough for me to keep my iPhone.

I can't stand Android due to the lag you get to be honest.

The major test for me is going to be this week at work my phone goes through a beating with use and all so let's hope the battery can withstand it.

Can't wait for my backplate and wireless charger hoping the yellow make it stand out a bit.